2nd Version of PES demo out now

Marky.

As the title says, and it is, so far, outstanding. Play as Real Madrid, Barcelona, Man utd, Atletic Bilbao, Valencia, Bayern Munich and Juventus.

They've added some training exercises which are cool.

Minor, yet noticeable improvements here in Demo2 so give it a shot.

Worth playing and as far as the full game goes, it looks like it's worth buying.

(No RVP in Man U though, updates haven't been made since then)

Goal-keepers seem a bit shit, just shoot from in the box and I score, but I guess I am playing as Madrid.

Also, Messi fanboys wont like this.

Ronaldo rating - 99

Messi rating - 98

:ohmy:

Imagine that. Your cover star being rated higher in your own game than your main rivals cover star :craphead:

Just played a few games there. Really, really like it this year.

PES'13, FIFA 13, NHL 13 and maybe NBA 13 will be my sports games for this year, looking forward to it!

Good to see you are picking up NHL 13 too. Amazing games.

Good to see you are picking up NHL 13 too. Amazing games.

Excellent game mate. So much to do in it, so many game modes. Exciting game play with good graphics. A game and sport I've got a fair bit of time for.

Was pondering getting NHL12 but never got round to it. Downloaded the '13 demo and i'm already counting down the days till release. May even pre-order it.

Excellent game mate. So much to do in it, so many game modes. Exciting game play with good graphics. A game and sport I've got a fair bit of time for.

Was pondering getting NHL12 but never got round to it. Downloaded the '13 demo and i'm already counting down the days till release. May even pre-order it.

You should! And you should get yourself to a Clan game this season!

I got 12 in February, and love it, but you may as well wait now I guess. You got like everything there is in Fifa and more with things like Winter Classics, online GM mode and things, looks like it will win sports game of the year again!

You should! And you should get yourself to a Clan game this season!

I got 12 in February, and love it, but you may as well wait now I guess. You got like everything there is in Fifa and more with things like Winter Classics, online GM mode and things, looks like it will win sports game of the year again!

I've been considering it mate! Never get to catch it on TV (NHL) so considering the next best thing.

Aye, that's what I like about it! For me, I'm losing interest in online modes. When I was like 14/15 I loved playing COD4 online with my mates and that, but now i've been more or less buying good games like Resident Evil, Mafia 2 and stuff that I can play with a story line.

I've been getting kinda bored with Fifa this year due to the lack of choices I've got to play. Basically Career mode, which is shite, or online which isn't much better. So as I said really looking forward to NHL 13 and familiarising myself with the sport, teams and players again :D

I've been considering it mate! Never get to catch it on TV (NHL) so considering the next best thing.

Aye, that's what I like about it! For me, I'm losing interest in online modes. When I was like 14/15 I loved playing COD4 online with my mates and that, but now i've been more or less buying good games like Resident Evil, Mafia 2 and stuff that I can play with a story line.

I've been getting kinda bored with Fifa this year due to the lack of choices I've got to play. Basically Career mode, which is shite, or online which isn't much better. So as I said really looking forward to NHL 13 and familiarising myself with the sport, teams and players again :D

Yeah good stuff. If you want a great storyline, get Deadly Premonition.

It's gameplay is not the most wonderful, but the story is immense and it keeps you engrossed in it. Was a lot of critics surprisingly good game of the year in 2010/2009!

Played this demo, hard to score I feel, but graphics are amazing in it, I could well get the hang of it, would be a great online game.

Yeah, scoring is really difficult at first, but I find its all about doing your dekes. Pick a spot, and try fool the goalie and put the puck away. It's different to fifa. In fifa, the striker has the advantage, put his shot where he wants it and he should score. In hockey, the forward has to put the puck in the one place the keeper wont cover, and his to trick him into making that little space.

Still not great at defending, really struggle at that. Struggling with some of the training as well- I seem to be doing everything right, but I can't progress past some of them. Especially the knuckle shot. I can't figure out what it is I'm doing wrong.

Still not great at defending, really struggle at that. Struggling with some of the training as well- I seem to be doing everything right, but I can't progress past some of them. Especially the knuckle shot. I can't figure out what it is I'm doing wrong.

Took me a good few attempts to get that one, still can't get it all the time. Works about 2 times out of 10 for me, when it comes off though it's great. Rocket of a shot where the ball does not spin at all.

The one after that though I couldn't do. Peg the keeper, gave up with that one...so frustrating!

Took me a good few attempts to get that one, still can't get it all the time. Works about 2 times out of 10 for me, when it comes off though it's great. Rocket of a shot where the ball does not spin at all.

The one after that though I couldn't do. Peg the keeper, gave up with that one...so frustrating!

Finally got it earlier. Can't imagine how the nutmeg shot is even possible. The keeper just dives at your feet every time.