Leggo Fights Back

North Rd

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

should be dragged behind the Rangers team bus to Elgin and just have a camera crew behind recording as he is scraped off the road till only his peado heed is left as we get to the ground and then use that as the match-ball

should be dragged behind the Rangers team bus to Elgin and just have a camera crew behind recording as he is scraped off the road till only his peado heed is left as we get to the ground and then use that as the match-ball

Don't mind Bell going there.........but hope the players aren't on the bus, as the games at Ibrox 10310.gif

A question dodger for starters. You gonae show me the vile bitter and twistedness you speak of?

my point was that you were taking the side of the argument that says the threat of violence is acceptable. I find that abhorrent, vile and coming from a very bitter place.

it's just not me but apologies for judging you for it, who the fuck am I to do so really.

my point was that you were taking the side of the argument that says the threat of violence is acceptable.

So is violence never acceptable?

I posted in another place, that McGillivan wants to turn Glasgow into Belfast thirty years ago. I truly believe he has that much bitterness and hatred in his heart.

So, we are dealing with a man who would quite happily see Protestant Rangers supporters blown to pieces. As in, body parts scattered all over the place - and no amount of handwringing appeasement will change his view, it never does with zealots.

I personally, yearn for the news that he has been dealt with, in the most violent manner possible.

Fuck him and his.

Disgusting piece their from the murderous ex social worker :wanker: im glad our bloggers like Chris Graham, Bill McMurdo and Leggo dont lower themselves to that sort of filth. More evidence for Charles of bigotry against Rangers, at this rate hes going to need a fleet of Eddie Stobart trucks to transport all the examples of anti-Rangers bigotry to Hampden tommorow.

So is violence never acceptable?

I posted in another place, that McGillivan wants to turn Glasgow into Belfast thirty years ago. I truly believe he has that much bitterness and hatred in his heart.

So, we are dealing with a man who would quite happily see Protestant Rangers supporters blown to pieces. As in, body parts scattered all over the place - and no amount of handwringing appeasement will change his view, it never does with zealots.

I personally, yearn for the news that he has been dealt with, in the most violent manner possible.

Fuck him and his.

Correct. The guy is a bloody loon ball the sooner he's gone, the better.

Correct. The guy is a bloody loon ball the sooner he's gone, the better.

I don't disagree that he's off his chump, there's no denying it, but I'm not apologising for believing wholeheartedly that violence feeds violence and continues a perpetual cycle. And I have thousands of years of history to back that up.

I don't disagree that he's off his chump, there's no denying it, but I'm not apologising for believing wholeheartedly that violence feeds violence and continues a perpetual cycle. And I have thousands of years of history to back that up.

What do you suggest then?

Giving him a cuddle?

could we write all kinds of things about killing the Taliban as long as we don't mention religion? not that any religious content was used when the poster wanted the writer of the article shot by a lone gun man, which reminds me I wonder how Gun Slinger is doing.

at the very least!

I'd settle for just ignoring the cunt. Anyone that deranged doesn't deserve an audience, and particularly not from us.

Ignoring cunts like him is where a lot of our problems have came from.

Can you not see that?

Thankfully most folk are waking up to this kind of shite. The only way of dealing with this lot is by fighting fire with fire. Ignoring them for so long hasn't worked. So you think we should just keep ignoring him forever more.

Am taking a guess here, you haven't known of this guy for very long?

Ignoring cunts like him is where a lot of our problems have came from.

Can you not see that?

Thankfully most folk are waking up to this kind of shite. The only way of dealing with this lot is by fighting fire with fire. Ignoring them for so long hasn't worked. So you think we should just keep ignoring him forever more.

Am taking a guess here, you haven't known of this guy for very long?

our problems didn't stem from a complacent support, they stemmed for some atrocious handling at board level.

To be honest, I didn't pay any attention to clowns like him prior to admin, it was far less in your face at the time, and I'm going to continue to try to do the same.

Fighting fire with fire rarely ever works. The only thing that gets us through these hard times successfully will be a vocal, restrained and strong support. We need to stay squeaky clean and not have our great clubs name synonymous with violence of ANY sort.