IS Darren Cole still at Ibrox?

OrangeBurn

I would hope that whilst Charlie Green is sorting out many other aspects of our club that have been neglected over the past few years that he also sorts some of these problems. I've never heard anything but bad things about Sinclair either.

Anyway, as one poster said, if he's a boyhood pal of Ally's then it's doubtful there will be any major changes in this area anytime soon which is very unfortunate considering our youths are the only source of new players the squad is going to be seeing for the next year or so.

Weird one, I know he is still there and previous transfer windows has asked to go out on loan to get more opportunities and know he was doing extra training in the evening getting ready for preseason which he was really looking forward to. There can't be much to do in his area and I doubt it would be very entertaining going to club earth every night, but then again he is young, has money and grew up in the area so could it could be true.

Never actually mate him so can't comment on his personality but surely I'd he wasn't in the immediate plans he should of been put out on loan again or to,d to move on.