how shite is sportscene...

RowP113

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't watch it. But as soon as it's finished i watch match of the day. Just imagine some guy at the BBC looking at the viewing figures of sportscene. Then a few minutes after it's done watch they figures go up as match of the day comes on.

Surely the show must be getting chopped soon.

No cunt cares, The people on the show are depressing the studio is depressing and rob McClean is like the vicar at a funeral.

Maybe he could speak at the SPLS funeral when it comes. 10310.gif

Nah we are not on it anymore obviously im waiting for motd to come on and thought fuck it i'll give it a try

For future reference you can just turn to BBC 1 HD and get MotD at the right time instead of waiting for the diddy league highlights show to finish.

Clearly raging at the templeton signing :)

Loving how Romanov is saying "Templetons heart wasn't in it for a year" .. Aye sure it wasn't. Worked his arse off in the first leg, scored in the second and almost took them to extra time. Kenny Shiels is a wank also, when asked about Dean, he came up with the old "his family is settled in Scotland" .. Nothing to do with the fact he's a Rangers man & wants to be part of the journey back to the top then no?

No Rangers nobbody is interested simple. I'll bet sky are spewing and whoever negotiated the spl deal is getting a roasting, thing is I wonder how much pressure sky are puting on with the figures they must be getting against what they are receiving for the few rangers games they have.

With people saying how much they are enjoying life outside the spl I wonder how much longer it will last with league reconstruction doubtless being pushed for by sky.

Loving how Romanov is saying "Templetons heart wasn't in it for a year" .. Aye sure it wasn't. Worked his arse off in the first leg, scored in the second and almost took them to extra time. Kenny Shiels is a wank also, when asked about Dean, he came up with the old "his family is settled in Scotland" .. Nothing to do with the fact he's a Rangers man & wants to be part of the journey back to the top then no?

Think that Kenny Shiels has to take care with his words in the media, although he could let his colours show and he would be hounded for it, unfortunately,just the way it is in the republic nowadays, maybe if we had been more proactive in days gone bye jacobite-land would be a lot more pleasant to live in.