Rangers Website

Guest TheQueensXI

Guest TheQueensXI

I know this has been brought up many times, but really, how bad is it?

Having to register just to see the latest headlines is a pain. Paying to view the Rangers World content is an even bigger moan from me - highlights? go onto youtube, or put on your telly. audio commentary? bbc scotland and clyde 1. Why make us pay even more just for some video clips and content that you can get elsewhere, free?

Most of the sports sites and news sites have information ages before they do. Plus, the site is pretty much the same as every other clubs - theres many teams who use the same company to provide them with a website - and most look the same. They cant provide information fast enough on the site. Not good enough - the cheap option taken by the club yet again.

rant over.

Agreed m8 - gave up on them long ago. I do check in rarely, but mainly just to order the match.

BTW - that's nae ordinary rabbit you've got there, Queen'sXI! :scared:

Agreed, brother, agreed!!

You'd only want to listen to audio commentary if you were from outside the UK and had no knowledge of the other streams.

The club doesn't really have any ideas on how to generate money from its website, its a bit sad.

I say website, I still think of it as an online catalogue with subsections for news and squad data.

the website is rubbish. Its embarassing for a club this size. I remember emailing them several times over the injuries section because it hadnt been updated in months. I dont think chris burke ever got mentioned on it and he was out for a couple of months. Stefan klos was listed on it for weeks after he got back from injury. Doesnt seem to have improved much