Complaint

reddrock

we should just start calling the taigs and the rest of the SPL clubs "H***" and see wots said about that. What will probably happen is a Rangers fan will be arrested for calling a septic fan a h** and will be done with it, which will set a precedent that h** will be illegal and the mhonkeys wont be able to use it any more :sherlock:

I seem to remember we used to laugh at a certain other club who's fans were always offended by everything. Im sure the term mock outrage was often used. Some people on here are becoming just as bad.

That was correct until they started criminalising only one team's fans. It isn't a case of mock outrage now, it's about a level playing field.

That was correct until they started criminalising only one team's fans. It isn't a case of mock outrage now, it's about a level playing field.

While that may be true, i very much doubt that anyone on here found his comments 'highly offensive' or was 'disgusted' by his remarks which is what people on here are suggesting.

While that may be true, i very much doubt that anyone on here found his comments 'highly offensive' or was 'disgusted' by his remarks which is what people on here are suggesting.

The offence and disgust arose simply because the man was a club official.

As for Stirling Albion, I received a satisfactory e-mail response within a very short space of time and as far as I'm concerned the matter is closed. I look forward to our game at Forthbank and hope I get a ticket.

The offence and disgust arose simply because the man was a club official.

As for Stirling Albion, I received a satisfactory e-mail response within a very short space of time and as far as I'm concerned the matter is closed. I look forward to our game at Forthbank and hope I get a ticket.

Fair enough, still dont believe you got up this morning and were disgusted when you read the story.

If people are going to fire of emails of complaint to officialdom they should recognise the limitations of their English (putting it nicely). Get someone to edit it first.

Sorry my dyslexia ( spell checked) from time to time cause's me problems , I do admit to firing the e mail away before checking as I was a bit worked up at the time .

I also apologise if my poor English has offended you , as it would seem it has.

I find the term h** offensive no matter what context it is used in.

It is a biggoted word. It was used in a biggotted manner and the idiot paid the price.

Sorry my dyslexia ( spell checked) from time to time cause's me problems , I do admit to firing the e mail away before checking as I was a bit worked up at the time .

I also apologise if my poor English has offended you , as it would seem it has.

I can honestly say I never noticed any spelling errors in either of those emails...nor would I mention it if I did. What gets me about these kind of emails, (which you see reproduced here quite often), is that people seem to be impelled to switch to a convoluted, flowery form of pidgin legalese when they are composing their letter of complaint to officialdom/the media.

The resultant letter is more likely to be passed around the office for a laugh than to be taken notice of. Best keep it simple or get someone to edit it.

Im fed up of people on here screaming for boycotts. lets just get on with football, were letting politics invade too much here and people who previously had thuick skin are now acting like offended by everything taiogs, so what if he called us H***, we call ourselves H***, why should we care?

Im fed up of people on here screaming for boycotts. lets just get on with football, were letting politics invade too much here and people who previously had thuick skin are now acting like offended by everything taiogs, so what if he called us H***, we call ourselves H***, why should we care?

First...I wouldn't call myself, or any Bear, a Huun. Second...why should I accept not being able to use the term Fënian; which, BTW, I never used as a sectarian term, while the same doesn't apply to others using the word Huun? I agree that there are too many calls for boycotts but we should hammer down on the Huun word until it is treated in the same way as Fënian.