Green up for Blues and orange. The sun are about 2 days late but here goes.

We have nothing to be ashamed of or apologise for if we have an Orange strip. Why shouldn't we have an Orange strip? If it is because it links us with Protestantism then what is wrong with that? Our club was started by Scottish Presbyterians although that was never the reason for forming the club but it is as much a part of our heritage as Irish Catholicism has for Pacific Shelf 595 Ltd. As a second strip, I like Orange, end of story. It would look great with Royal or Navy Blue shorts. If outsiders want to associate an Orange Rangers strip with Protestantism then fine. Since when has it been necessary to apologise for being a Protestant?

I note that no-one in the Scottish media has commented on the Pacific Shelf 595 Ltd new 3rd strip. It's like something a RC priest would wear. A short cassock complete with a religious emblem as a badge. They constantly refer to their Irish Catholic roots but at the mere suggestion of Rangers and Protestantism, we are branded as sectarian bigots.

Enough of putting up with such criticism. We should wear any colour of strip we damn well please.

Go figure, always looking for the negative.

We produce an orange strip and get called bigots while the great unwashed from across the city fly the flag of a foreign nation on theirs??

Welcome to the Republic of Scotland guys, if we become an independent nation I for one will be upping sticks.

well said, the foreign flag on their top is fucking sickening, how would scotland look if there was an ulster flag on a rangers top? fuck the republic of scotland, if independance happens i'll get the first train south. orange top bigoted.. its fucking laughable :rolleyes: