Charles Green at RST

BEARGER

I have never seen any quotes attributed to CG re this statement......have you? ........................Excuse me the people you refer to were not involved in setting up this trustless trust......that should have been hung drawn and quartered re the cheque situation alone.

You are correct. But he did say it to 100 fans last night.

Just find it strange that CG does not mention any of this or any other group.

Some of the other stuff he said was rubbish imo. I think he adlibs and plays to the gallery at times. But to mention David Longmuir and it not be true would be very strange behaviour,it could possibly get back to Longmuir therefore losing an ally at the head of SFL.

I have never seen any quotes attributed to CG re this statement......have you? ........................Excuse me the people you refer to were not involved in setting up this trustless trust......that should have been hung drawn and quartered re the cheque situation alone.

I never said he was involved in setting it up did I? I was just pointing out that it appears that CG is fully aware of who certain people are and may be able to form his own opinion. If I had known you wanted cast iron proof (other than independent corroboration from two witnesses)of CGs statement I would have made a recording of the events, or would you think that I was a CG impersonator(I do a passable Yorkshire accent but more Sheffield than Leeds). I can only apologise for the oversight and be sure I record everything I hear regarding Rangers from this point. :D

Some of the other stuff he said was rubbish imo. I think he adlibs and plays to the gallery at times. But to mention David Longmuir and it not be true would be very strange behaviour,it could possibly get back to Longmuir therefore losing an ally at the head of SFL.

Are you a member of this rst?

I never said he was involved in setting it up did I? I was just pointing out that it appears that CG is fully aware of who certain people are and may be able to form his own opinion. If I had known you wanted cast iron proof (other than independent corroboration from two witnesses)of CGs statement I would have made a recording of the events, or would you think that I was a CG impersonator(I do a passable Yorkshire accent but more Sheffield than Leeds). I can only apologise for the oversight and be sure I record everything I hear regarding Rangers from this point. :D

That would be very much appreciated.......but what's to say you do not doctor it later on tongue.gifbiggrin.gif