Charles Green at RST

BEARGER

Don't know if CG mentioned this at Thursdays meeting or not. He said last night that one of the reasons he was found not proven was the fact that David Longmuir turned up at the hearing with the 5 point plan document.

Now that is absolutely superb if true.

Longmuir seems to have a sense of natural justice about him and hopefully he will do the same at Dimmo's inquisition

The more I hear of Longmuir, the more I respect that man and hope he ends up running the game.

He's been one of the few to come out of the crisis with honour and dignity.

He's shown fairness and resistance to pressure, two qualities completely lacking in the SFA and SPL.

Now that is absolutely superb if true.

Longmuir seems to have a sense of natural justice about him and hopefully he will do the same at Dimmo's inquisition

I have not seen or heard it mentioned in the media. Why would DL be there? Invited by CG to speak for/represent a SFL member club?

I have not seen or heard it mentioned in the media. Why would DL be there? Invited by CG to speak for/represent a SFL member club?

Possibly.

It could be that he, being the head (or whatever) of the SFL, attends any disciplinary hearing of an SFL Club player/official to try and defend, if possible, one of his member's against the SFA.

I like Longmuir. Really hope he is at the very top of any National game reconstruction as he is 10x the man that Rhegan and Dhoncaster are.

SPL out, SFL in please.

David Longmuir is the only way forward for Scottish football.

Intelligent guy who really knows what he's talking about - unlike the clowns who are in control at the moment.

Really impressed by everthing he's said and done is so far.

Longmuir had this respect BEFORE we went into yhe SFL. He and Bannatyne(sp?) have done superbly so far. They now hold the aces in Scottish football too. They have the noggest team in scotland and many orher clubs who're just as big as the diddied in the SPL.

Longmuir backing us up though is what i expect. Portsmouth and Plymoth got it from the football league. Rely happy that our governing body is tne SFL. Much more trust

Surely you can call witnesses - that's if we actually decide to go to it that is.

The danger with calling witnesses is that there might actually be a fair hearing and due process. That can't possibly be allowed to happen.

Longmuir had this respect BEFORE we went into yhe SFL. He and Bannatyne(sp?) have done superbly so far. They now hold the aces in Scottish football too. They have the noggest team in scotland and many orher clubs who're just as big as the diddied in the SPL.

Longmuir backing us up though is what i expect. Portsmouth and Plymoth got it from the football league. Rely happy that our governing body is tne SFL. Much more trust

Did I see you on 'Allo 'Allo?

Can't believe that David Longmuir would have been there. The rst should not be functioning now out of a matter of principle................far too many fuck ups with them, for them to have any credence whatsoever, they showed just fade away disgracefully.

It was CG that said this is what happened not the RST? :unsure: Not sure what your point is, apart from a dislike for the RST. Are you saying CG lied about this happening? Maybe Longmuir is sticking up for an SFL member club, I know its a strange concept after years in the SPL but some people may have some sense of decency about them.

CG also said that, while he was CEO, any restructuring proposal from the SPL would not include Rangers.

It was CG that said this is what happened not the RST? :unsure: Not sure what your point is, apart from a dislike for the RST. Are you saying CG lied about this happening? Maybe Longmuir is sticking up for an SFL member club, I know its a strange concept after years in the SPL but some people may have some sense of decency about them.

CG also said that, while he was CEO, any restructuring proposal from the SPL would not include Rangers.

I could not possibly say if CG was lying as I do not know him...........but if you care to look back through numerous threads i have always backed Green.

Re rst this trustless trust should never have been started, was started for one mans fall out with murray.

I really hope CG is showing them lip-service and is not fooled by their Shenanigans. After all they are a small less-than-representative group of alleged Rangers fans.

They started with zero credibility and have gone downhill from there.

I could not possibly say if CG was lying as I do not know him...........but if you care to look back through numerous threads i have always backed Green.

Re rst this trustless trust should never have been started, was started for one mans fall out with murray.

So why are you questioning that Longmuir appeared at the hearing with the 5 point plan? This was relayed by CG to the meeting. CG was very clear that he wanted everyone pulling in the same direction and was open to talking to anyone. I ncertainly didn't see it as an endorsement of the RST above anyone else just seemed to want to relay the message to as many as possible. He also suggested that MD had said he'd give him £100 if he attended last night(said he wasn't sure how long he'd have to wait for the money).

I understand there are those who have issues with certain people within the current RST hierarchy but not everyone in the Trust has an agenda.

So why are you questioning that Longmuir appeared at the hearing with the 5 point plan? This was relayed by CG to the meeting. CG was very clear that he wanted everyone pulling in the same direction and was open to talking to anyone. I ncertainly didn't see it as an endorsement of the RST above anyone else just seemed to want to relay the message to as many as possible. He also suggested that MD had said he'd give him £100 if he attended last night(said he wasn't sure how long he'd have to wait for the money).

I understand there are those who have issues with certain people within the current RST hierarchy but not everyone in the Trust has an agenda.

I have never seen any quotes attributed to CG re this statement......have you? ........................Excuse me the people you refer to were not involved in setting up this trustless trust......that should have been hung drawn and quartered re the cheque situation alone.