Reinventing ourselves

8watp8

I think its safe to say the football all over europe has changed and its now a posession game, may not be as great on the eye but thats the way games are being won. the british isles are the ones still struggling to come to terms with that and it shows when scotland and england play internationaly.

We have/had such a great chance to reinvent a style of play, the youngsters breaking through had gone and there was a new batch which could of been coming into a new philosophy at rangers. we had the chance to experiment and were gifted this chance by being put against teams far superior. I'm sure everybody thought the same (however successful we were for a number of years) we wern't pretty to watch most of the time.

I am so so sick fed up of seeing the long ball, yes it needs used at times, but not all the time. you saw today when we passed on the deck that we created chances. but you look at the likes of kyle, sandaza etc you know exactly ally is just doing the same old thing, that might scrape us victories but is never going to move us on to greater heights.

For that reason i want a new coaching team in and to create a philosophy that is going to match the way modern football is going.