Chris Graham

BEARGER

1. Do the RST have £92k held in an account in the name of the RST or any variation of such ?

2. If so, is the account a Statutory Trust Account ?

3. As this money is client money, which companies regulatory permissions did you use when collecting it and whose permissions are you using currently to hold it ?

4. Do you still use Direct Sharedeal Ltd ?

5. If not, then who do you use and why has your website not been updated, given it is against FSA regulations ?

6. Did Direct Sharedeal Ltd hold any money on your behalf and are you a creditor of this company ?

7. Is it true you are now using a company called FXCM Stock Trading?

8. if so, why no mention of them on your website at all ?

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need to be a massive massive bag as we wont get a reply. (tu)

I'm a RST member who looks in here occasionally. I put money into GerSave until about a year ago and recently received all my money back after the RST contacted me. The money I have lost personally was my proportion of the £50k used to purchase shares in 2008 but apart from that I got every penny back. I was also told all others are having their money returned as GerSave was used for the old company.

I will keep this money aside and use it to invest in the new share issue so in a roundabout way it will be going to where it was planned initially. To buy shares in the club.

I'm happy with the communication I had and have had no problems with the scheme or those involved. I dont know the answers to the questions above but if the money is safe and being returned to those it belongs to does it really matter? We need to look at the big picture here and not some petty personality clashes between whoever.

It is unpopular in certain quarters but that comes with having the highest profile of any of the groups. Most people don't hear anything from the other official groups on a weekly or even monthly basis. That includes while we were going through the the turbulence of the past few months.

Also I am not sure about the level of unpopularity. Things can get exaggerated on forums. The RST twitter and FB accounts have huge reach and a huge number of followers (20k+). Do those people follow them because they don't like them?

Has the highest profile because ever tom , dick and donkey club have a trust, that is the reason.

I'm a RST member who looks in here occasionally. I put money into GerSave until about a year ago and recently received all my money back after the RST contacted me. The money I have lost personally was my proportion of the £50k used to purchase shares in 2008 but apart from that I got every penny back. I was also told all others are having their money returned as GerSave was used for the old company.

I will keep this money aside and use it to invest in the new share issue so in a roundabout way it will be going to where it was planned initially. To buy shares in the club.

I'm happy with the communication I had and have had no problems with the scheme or those involved. I dont know the answers to the questions above but if the money is safe and being returned to those it belongs to does it really matter? We need to look at the big picture here and not some petty personality clashes between whoever.

Then answers should be easily answered, simples.

(tu)

Well said.

Can we close this thread now. It embarrassing.

It is unpopular in certain quarters but that comes with having the highest profile of any of the groups. Most people don't hear anything from the other official groups on a weekly or even monthly basis. That includes while we were going through the the turbulence of the past few months.

Also I am not sure about the level of unpopularity. Things can get exaggerated on forums. The RST twitter and FB accounts have huge reach and a huge number of followers (20k+). Do those people follow them because they don't like them?

Dear god..........twitter followers , facebook followers............how many are Rangers fans. Can't believe you actually used that.

For goodness sake lay off Chris.

He needs to shave and fasten his top bottom when wearing a tie but he is a good bear.

As with the RST the about turn on Green was quite surprising given no real explanation was given to why by either but they obviously have changed their minds.

I would hope he hasn't been made the voice of the RST due to the unpopularity of Dingbat as Chris is better than that. IMHO.

Good Guy.

For goodness sake lay off Chris.

He needs to shave and fasten his top bottom when wearing a tie but he is a good bear.

As with the RST the about turn on Green was quite surprising given no real explanation was given to why by either but they obviously have changed their minds.

I would hope he hasn't been made the voice of the RST due to the unpopularity of Dingbat as Chris is better than that. IMHO.

Good Guy.

You should go for the RST gig. :craphead:

Sorry what?

You know fine well..........this organisation being the best known..........trusts are the fav tool of the press and media over the last year or so . This group the rst are insignificant in the overall structure of Rangers fans.

They proudly came on here to announce to the world that CG met them and lead us to believe he was a member and that the grand total of 100 including new and old board member attended this meeting.

Also to use twitter and facebook followers as a sign as to their importance, good God man that is an unbelievably naive comment to make..............I have never followed anyone on twitter, how many followers do you have and do you sit there and go .........yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssss look at all these people who hang on my every word.

You have seen on this thread that people have asked viable questions that rst have refused to answer, but perhaps more worryingly members like yourself have never raised, that show a complete lack of actually caring as to what is going on or being done in your name as a member or worse than that what's not being done!

One question then a very simple one to you as a member of this popular front................are you happy that someone who is put up as spokesperson was involved in a rather shameful episode in the history of the rst Y/N. Now that could be a strange question to you as you only joined on 14th Feb (btw cute date to jointongue.gif) so rephrase , does it concern you that as a member , a person that sat on national tv speaking about clarity and diligence was involved in a situation within the trust that will come back and bite the trust when the media comeback to savage someone who is no longer of any use to them.

Like someone else said I find it strange that you would join freely or otherwise. Also this is just various thoughts that come from posts and my views as to the rst, nothing personal re your good-self .

:matron:

Far too supportive of the RST, remove this at once, admin.

Show us the settlement letter , show us the bank statement 10310.gif

Show us the settlement letter , show us the bank statement 10310.gif

I assure you its there and nigh on a 4 figure sum. I've done my own calculations and its bang on what I am due. Surprisingly I am not going to show a bank statement to an Internet forum so you'll have to just believe me I guess.

That's at the most £92k I can expect to see incessantly mentioned on here. Though I'm sure there are many others receiving refunds as I did.

I'm glad the RST didn't invest my money fully in Raners shares due to the uncertaint around the club. Also I'm glad they didn't hand it over willy nilly to the RFFF as some proposed. It was never RST money and it was only there for one reason; to buy shares in Rangers.

Wonder what certain people will move onto next?

I assure you its there and nigh on a 4 figure sum. I've done my own calculations and its bang on what I am due. Surprisingly I am not going to show a bank statement to an Internet forum so you'll have to just believe me I guess.

That's at the most £92k I can expect to see incessantly mentioned on here. Though I'm sure there are many others receiving refunds as I did.

I'm glad the RST didn't invest my money fully in Raners shares due to the uncertaint around the club. Also I'm glad they didn't hand it over willy nilly to the RFFF as some proposed. It was never RST money and it was only there for one reason; to buy shares in Rangers.

Hiya mark,hiya pal :sherlock:

It's great you got your money back. I don't think it's ever been said or accused that people would lose their money.

It doesn't however answer the questions I set so I will await Chris's reply to see if he can fayre better than others. (tu)

It's great you got your money back. I don't think it's ever been said or accused that people would lose their money.

It doesn't however answer the questions I set so I will await Chris's reply to see if he can fayre better than others. (tu)

Sorry I'm not really a poster but your questions don't really make any sense. They're based around client money rules and they don't really apply. The fsma doesn't regulate supporter trusts.

Sorry they are a devious and underhanded mob, are that rst and their spokesman knows every trick in the book..................I have phoned 15 members since your post and not one confirms what you say .

rst and handing money over...............now that is something I did not expect to read10310.gif These foolowfollow people and rst have appeared from nowgere recently , has me wondering as to what ship is sinkingbiggrin.gif

Can aalways met before a game and can see the figure in your account and their letter of notification to you from the rst , telling you that they have transferred money belonging to you into your bank account.........did they add interest btw.