Chris Graham

BEARGER

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well as a life member I had a interest on what was going on, so having never recevied accounts I went and paid £12 and downloaded them. A couple of things interest me now that I'll take up with the RST.

Objects of the society are:

a. to strengthen the bonds between
Rangers Football Club plc
. ("the Club") and the community which it serves and to represent the interests of the community in the running of the Club;

g. to acquire shares in
, and to assist the Club by supporter representation on the board;

These objects would appear to be defunct now. No idea legally how they move on, probably need a vote to change the obects of the society from members...

Financial performance

Of the £10k revenue in the year to April 2011, only £1,700 was spent on acquiring shares, the rest was paid out for expenses. A poor return I think.

Share save funds

It would appear the Society has £85,919 in a members share save fund for year ending April 2011.

They have been audited by a firm of Chartered Accountants, Milne Craig, so I trust the veracity of the statements but I question the overall worth of the RST. To be fair to the RST, it is certainly trying to up the ante of its involvement with fans and the club but there remains a lingering odour from an 'old guard' that seems to be holding it back from what it could achieve, certainly from reading this forum.

Well as a life member I had a interest on what was going on, so having never recevied accounts I went and paid £12 and downloaded them. A couple of things interest me now that I'll take up with the RST.

. ("the Club") and the community which it serves and to represent the interests of the community in the running of the Club;

g. to acquire shares in

These objects would appear to be defunct now. No idea legally how they move on, probably need a vote to change the obects of the society from members...

Financial performance

Of the £10k revenue in the year to April 2011, only £1,700 was spent on acquiring shares, the rest was paid out for expenses. A poor return I think.

Share save funds

It would appear the Society has £85,919 in a members share save fund for year ending April 2011.

They have been audited by a firm of Chartered Accountants, Milne Craig, so I trust the veracity of the statements but I question the overall worth of the RST. To be fair to the RST, it is certainly trying to up the ante of its involvement with fans and the club but there remains a lingering odour from an 'old guard' that seems to be holding it back from what it could achieve, certainly from reading this forum.

So one has to wonder what happens if they do not get any significant member this year, the running costs will still be as high % wise to income . You have to admit it is a shocking amount towards shares after running costs deducted.

According to one individual on here he received back all his investment without even asking, or is he a plant from the ffrst.

g. to acquire shares in

Financial performance

Share save funds

I know its a little cheeky to ask, but would you mind sharing the accounts with the rest of us to save people paying an additional £12 when someone has a copy ?

No issues if you would rather not incidentally. (tu)

Haha.fucksak mate that's a bit below the belt...

They were/ are the caring catholic family,they only went oot for a meal with their friends and left the weans to sleep....

Beasts in every sense of the word. :anguish:

Here is another theory:

Or their Masters involved behind the conglomerates and New Labour movement ordered that their we'an be sent to José Manuel Barroso for his own evil ends. These cunts who are really in power are all at it. The Haut de la Garenne murders were covered up for all those years. The elite and their paedophile rings that usually end in the sacrifice of their victims after a while.

Sick cunts get away with it cos everyone is too busy fighting each other over that teapot in the Barras market.