Charles Green Statement

theiconicman

BBC Scotland look for anything which they can promote in a negative way in respect to Rangers. They have twice referred to Rangers as a "new club" today on their web site. I've already phoned to complain today and had it registered. I wrote two letters just last week on their unadulterated bias. One to Ken MacQuarrie in Glasgow and the other to the Director General in London.

Keep at them bud,I have a complant being dealt with by OFCOM and a BBC stage 2 complant about the same thing.

Its a non-story, its the BBC chasing Whyte wth a scrap they have to get at CG and to provoke a communication betwen RFC and BBC Scotland. Or to wind up CG because they know he will want to contact them and they know he cant. Ignore it, its a twisted and small 'matter of fact' that means absolutely nothing. They are really struggling now at the BBC.........just like the SFA nad the SPL.

This BBC announcement is a non-story. It isn't an interview, it's an opportunity for Whyte to spout off again.

This is is the man who lied to Murray, lied to the old RFC board, lied to the SFA & SPL, lied to Ticketus, lied to the shareholders, lied to the fans, lied to the BBC and every other media outlet and now..........we are expected to believe what he says tonight!!!

I personally dont care who introduced CG to D&F.This is just another example of the bbc shit stirring as they cant find anything on CG that suits their agenda.Remember this is the same company that went out of their way to investigate CW and now they welcome him with open arms like a long lost brother.I smell shite.

your name is the wrong way round.

I'm surprised that it has led to Green jumping to provide a rebuttal when we haven't heard what Whyte has said yet. Can't say I like it.

I would be more concerned if he had to wait to see what Whyte had to say. If he's being truthful it doesn't matter what anyone else has to say.

It's not a resounding denial ... Is it??

He needs to come out and somehow put an end to these continuing rumours about CW's involvement.

How?

There can't be evidence that Bug Boy is not involved other than the lack of evidence that he is involved.

He's clearly stated many times that he's not involved. Comes down to do you trust Green.

I have developed a huge concern over the links some people have to Craig Whyte, I am even led to believe that a BBC journalist may have recently been in contact with him, which would surely discredit the said journalist.

Apart from their desperation to tell us all how little they care about us, they seem to talk of nothing other than Rangers.

On May 14th Green stated;

"I met Mr Whyte for the final time last week when he signed the legal documentation exclusively with my group to pledge his shares and his debenture to this bid on the basis that the CVA would proceed.

"Have I ever met him before? Never. There was a comment in the press that I had a business relationship with him through a company which was a financial services company I was chairman of in 2000. That's as serious as saying you all have relationships with him because you all shop at Tesco and so does he."

Green confirmed he had given Whyte £1, the same value he paid former owner David Murray, for his 85 per cent stake in the club.

He added: "I was asked if I had paid him money for the shares. Yes. I paid him £1 because legally I had to.

"He paid £1 to David Murray, I gave him his £1 back."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In todays statement Grees said “I was brought to the transaction by Imran Ahmad following Duff and Phelps contacting Zeus Capital in February, due to their experience in the football sector.“

Don't see any issues with what Green has said. Why does Whyte who was outed by the BBC as a reptile now get put forth as a credible businessman??? More crap from the Beeb........