Green talks about Ally

simplythebest

he's going on about the same names only really posting Anti-Ally posts and not contributing a whole lot else.

Thanks mate.

So he thinks he should decide who post on threads?

Also if a thread is about a issue that is poor at the moment what else are people meant to say? Are we meant to live in cloud cookoo land like him and ignore the state of the way we are playing?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you say iv been outed on here numerous times, explain that to me.

I'm sure if thr are any Perth true blues on here they would know me, who has outed me? I'll await your accurate answer eh.

I see your going on about derailing threads again, you and jogras trait that or is it swsl with him, why are you always together on the board?

Your comments about ally in the past have been disgusting and I'll never stop at you lot who feel all I do is stick up for ally when all you lot do is get at him, wonder why some are so outraged at posters backing ally on here.

And your wee cronies can neg rep me till the cows come home lol as I don't give a toss.

Talking of reps ;) Timmy does love you two.

You need help mate, you really do.

I have no idea what pish you are going on about reps, i suspect you dont either. Seek help and spent less time being so angry and hatefull.

Also i would like it if you would be an adult and normal person and dont respond to my post's if they offend you so much. But we all know you wont.

he's going on about the same names only really posting Anti-Ally posts and not contributing a whole lot else.

what's to contribute apart from I agree with most of the op.

Posters who only appear to have a go when ally is concerned, how are they adding to things or maybe your with them, it's only a worthy contribution if it's negative?

Thanks mate.

So he thinks he should decide who post on threads?

Also if a thread is about a issue that is poor at the moment what else are people meant to say? Are we meant to live in cloud cookoo land like him and ignore the state of the way we are playing?

I can't speak for him, I don't closely scrutinise every post that people make, but from recollection you and a few others only post to get on Ally's back. Our loyal to the core manager.

That's not productive, it's just naysaying for naysayings sake. I've no time for it personally.

I'd expect any Rangers fan to question why someone would use every opportunity they have to undermine our manager.

Criticism is of course warranted, but if criticism is all you have I, and clearly others, have no real interest in reading that.

You can of course post what you want, but I don't have to like it and will take any opportunity to question it on a forum.

what's to contribute apart from I agree with most of the op.

Posters who only appear to have a go when ally is concerned, how are they adding to things or maybe your with them, it's only a worthy contribution if it's negative?

Whoa there, I'm clearly agreeing with you.

I can't speak for him, I don't closely scrutinise every post that people make, but from recollection you and a few others only post to get on Ally's back. Our loyal to the core manager.

That's not productive, it's just naysaying for naysayings sake. I've no time for it personally.

I'd expect any Rangers fan to question why someone would use every opportunity they have to undermine our manager.

Criticism is of course warranted, but if criticism is all you have I, and clearly others, have no real interest in reading that.

You can of course post what you want, but I don't have to like it and will take any opportunity to question it on a forum.

Sorry mate but after reading your post i can only say that by having blind faith all you will do is more harm than good.

Sorry mate but after reading your post i can only say that by having blind faith all you will do is more harm than good.

Blind faith is a pish statement, only used on this board to suggest that people who have Ally's back are sycophants.

I've criticised him several times, but don't make a sport out of it. You and your ilk do.

You need help mate, you really do.

I have no idea what pish you are going on about reps, i suspect you dont either. Seek help and spent less time being so angry and hatefull.

Also i would like it if you would be an adult and normal person and dont respond to my post's if they offend you so much. But we all know you wont.

people like you should never get free reign to spout what you do, it's tame for the time being though :)

I'm perfectly sane ;)

Whilst in no way sticking up for Jelavic on this thread as i have no clue of his/her history, I would find it worrying if Chuck actually 100% meant that under no circumstances would he fire Ally.

Having said all of that, i agree that it would more likely be a mutual consent job and also that once again, that line apart, Chuck is saying all the right things in the article.

You have to hand it to this guy. What a breath of fresh air he is. (tu)

ally can't and will never do no good, if you disagree, well you have noticed :(

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. In all honesty mate i still dont know if he will cut it, but when he is here all you can do is support him. Its for CG to make the decision, not internet football manager fans.

good post (tu)

There’s no chance of me sacking Ally.

“I honestly wouldn’t swap Ally and his staff for any other management team.”

2 very worrying comments.

I see you missed - or dont subscribe to the 'Loyalty is important' sentiment ex[pressed by Green!

So his "blind faith" is doing more harm than good, but your negativity is the way forward is it?

I never said that, you did.

Tell me one thing good Ally is doing as the boss?

And rememeber he is a FOOTBALL MANAGER, so tell us one thing he is doing that makes him look like he will be a good manager?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. In all honesty mate i still dont know if he will cut it, but when he is here all you can do is support him. Its for CG to make the decision, not internet football manager fans.

Absolutely.. I think he should be given a chance

I never said that, you did.

Tell me one thing good Ally is doing as the boss?

And rememeber he is a FOOTBALL MANAGER, so tell us one thing he is doing that makes him look like he will be a good manager?

I'm not even getting into a debate with you. You're reply tells me all i need to know about your mindset

Mate if you can come up with one thing he has done to prove he is a manager i would like to hear it?

One thing, it cant be that hard.

I will go with the fantastic start to last season before Naisy got injured and then the rumours started we were heading for Administration. Some of the stuff we played was excellent aswell.

I know you will reply with the cup form of early last season which is why i never wanted to get into this debate tbh

I will go with the fantastic start to last season before Naisy got injured and then the rumours started we were heading for Administration. Some of the stuff we played was excellent aswell.

I know you will reply with the cup form of early last season which is why i never wanted to get into this debate tbh

No mate i accept we started the season well, but it soon went down hill.

I never wanted Ally as boss, i will never deny that but it's because he was so poor when he was in charge of the cup games.

The only point i'm making is far too many on here abuse anybody that points out how poor we are. Blind faith if not what drives success, taking hard decisions is what makes success.

No mate i accept we started the season well, but it soon went down hill.

I never wanted Ally as boss, i will never deny that but it's because he was so poor when he was in charge of the cup games.

The only point i'm making is far too many on here abuse anybody that points out how poor we are. Blind faith if not what drives success, taking hard decisions is what makes success.

They dont abuse as such, what has been happening on here some posters (not you to my knowledge) have been calling him a prick etc in match threads which has got some posters backs up and at times they also need to realise Ally does deserve some of the criticism.

You;ll find im still pretty much 50/50 on him. I want him to be a success as when i was growing up him and Smith were Rangers. At times i think he will never quite make it.