Scottish Football

Sarcastcbear

After weeks of attendance killing will the SFA/SPL ever finally realise that there is only one true dominant force in Scotland financially, fan base and better all round? We have been slated and in the eyes of the press for all the wrong reasons for months and yet as a bear I feel we are in a great position just now .....does anyone else agree?

LOL United talk about profit I bet they forgot to mention they sold players to make profit lol, SPL is on its knees and they know it but will make every excuse under the sun to tell us differently. We are 8 games into our season and they are struggling now without us, and I agree with others SPL has no pulling power with us. I dont even watch scottish football anymore our with our league.

After weeks of attendance killing will the SFA/SPL ever finally realise that there is only one true dominant force in Scotland financially, fan base and better all round? We have been slated and in the eyes of the press for all the wrong reasons for months and yet as a bear I feel we are in a great position just now .....does anyone else agree?

"We have been slated and in the eyes of the press for all the wrong reasons"

What fucking press are you reading?

Name me one of the MSM who have printed anything defending our football club!

Scottish Football is fucked, and it's the fault of the internet bigots, they wanted a say, they got a say.

Liewell, as the name suggests, was true to form today, he saw yet another pathetic crowd, and was prompted to release a statement telling his lapdogs that it was because of the economic climate we live in, rather than tell he Truth and say, they are staying away because there is no longer a feasible challenge for them with us in the 3rd division. As another poster said, we are 8 weeks into the season, and it's plain to see the SPL is struggling, it will lose at least 2 members to Administration before the year is out, and it needs put out of it's misery.