hampdens 140 year rangers history

rm1972

just a short topic on what fans think about the rangers 140 year history display ?. i never gave it much thought after all the protesting against the sfa at hampden by the rangers fans with sandy jardine during the summer,and thought this was some sort of time healing gesture letting hampden be used for this.But with all the happenings with Rangers it was enough to put any gers fans head in a spin for years to come .So i thought where there is smoke there is fire and after picking up the dhaily record today on the front page a small collumm displaying the clubs badge with 140 under it i couldn`t believe my eyes with all that`s happened to us ,there it was a reminder that we were officially liquidated and our proud 140 year history with it so it seems?is there ever a time when the mhedia can just for once give us a effin break so i end this topic and say this-is the hampden rangers display just reminding us that as a club our 140 year history is finished ?,,just seems strange that the display coincides with the mhedia rubbing it in.FOR ME OUR HISTORY WILL NEVER END RANGERS THEN RANGERS NOW -NO DIFFERENCE.

(tu) So if they want to play that game them from the east haven't won very much as their company started in 1994.

they are confused because their former holding company didn't liquidate, but they did change holding companies, from Celtic Football and Athletic Club to Pacific Shelf 595. that's why they keep saying 'yous liquidated' which makes absolutely no sense

they are confused because their former holding company didn't liquidate, but they did change holding companies, from Celtic Football and Athletic Club to Pacific Shelf 595. that's why they keep saying 'yous liquidated' which makes absolutely no sense

(tu) I have wondered this aswell. Why the fuck did they change company names then? Theirs something dodgy about it anyway.

(tu) I have wondered this aswell. Why the fuck did they change company names then? Theirs something dodgy about it anyway.

think it was the only way to save them from going under. but i think they avoided being voted out the SPL because the old company didnt liquidate (unless the voting structure hadn't been brought in yet)

think it was the only way to save them from going under. but i think they avoided being voted out the SPL because the old company didnt liquidate (unless the voting structure hadn't been brought in yet)

Why did we not do this at the then? Murray knew this was coming and obviously Whyte did aswell.

Why did we not do this at the then? Murray knew this was coming and obviously Whyte did aswell.

think our debts were more severe than theirs. i dont know too much about their situation tbh, all i know is they changed holding companies in 1994 just like Rangers did in 2012, but their deluded fans think different rules apply to them

The full article from the rhebel:

notice how the fucking wanks spell oldco in capitals as if emphasising it will somehow make it true?

OLDCO Rangers formally went into liquidation yesterday.

The Court of Session saw the curtain brought down on 140 years of history.

In court, Lord Hodge approved a winding up order which moved the club out of administration and into the hands of liquidators.

It was the final act in a saga which began in February, when the club stunned supporters by going into administration.

The move came after the HM Revenue and Customs lodged a petition over the non-payment of tax to the tune of millions of pounds.

After five hours of intricate legal argument in the court in Edinburgh, Lord Hodge said: “It does seem to me that the administrators have made out a case for bringing the administration to an end and proceeding to the winding up of RFC 2012 plc.”

There were no players and no fans present in a court which was barely half full.

The move to bring the administration to an immediate end was opposed by law firm Collyer Bristow, who acted for former owner Craig Whyte when he took over at Ibrox.

The law firm are being sued for £25million damages by Duff & Phelps over their role in the takeover last year.

But Lord Hodge allowed Duff & Phelps to exit as administrators with partners from accountancy and audit firm BDO coming in to oversee the winding up the old company.

Joint administrator Paul Clark of Duff & Phelps last night thanked fans and players.

He added: “I wish the very best for Rangers, under their new owners, and the fans who have been unstinting in their support for the club.”

did the jurno have the guts to put his name to that pish. The company getting liqudated isnt even 140 years old and if our history is gone how in hell will the spl strip us of titles then you shower of lying cunts. even the sfa has said our history is still there its why they are so pissed off! We need to be doing more to silence this witch hunt from the media, its pathetic we have allowed it to go on this long.

they say 140 years of history is gone, yet the company that liquidated started in 1899. the trophies were won by the team, not by the owners

a whole load of journalist's in this country are completely inept. im proud to say that i havent bought a news paper in scotland since 2004 :pipe:

just a short topic on what fans think about the rangers 140 year history display ?. i never gave it much thought after all the protesting against the sfa at hampden by the rangers fans with sandy jardine during the summer,and thought this was some sort of time healing gesture letting hampden be used for this.But with all the happenings with Rangers it was enough to put any gers fans head in a spin for years to come .So i thought where there is smoke there is fire and after picking up the dhaily record today on the front page a small collumm displaying the clubs badge with 140 under it i couldn`t believe my eyes with all that`s happened to us ,there it was a reminder that we were officially liquidated and our proud 140 year history with it so it seems?is there ever a time when the mhedia can just for once give us a effin break so i end this topic and say this-is the hampden rangers display just reminding us that as a club our 140 year history is finished ?,,just seems strange that the display coincides with the mhedia rubbing it in.FOR ME OUR HISTORY WILL NEVER END RANGERS THEN RANGERS NOW -NO DIFFERENCE.

Don't worry mate - next year will be 141.

WATP.

The full article from the rhebel:

notice how the fucking wanks spell oldco in capitals as if emphasising it will somehow make it true?

OLDCO Rangers formally went into liquidation yesterday.

The Court of Session saw the curtain brought down on 140 years of history.

In court, Lord Hodge approved a winding up order which moved the club out of administration and into the hands of liquidators.

It was the final act in a saga which began in February, when the club stunned supporters by going into administration.

The move came after the HM Revenue and Customs lodged a petition over the non-payment of tax to the tune of millions of pounds.

After five hours of intricate legal argument in the court in Edinburgh, Lord Hodge said: “It does seem to me that the administrators have made out a case for bringing the administration to an end and proceeding to the winding up of RFC 2012 plc.”

There were no players and no fans present in a court which was barely half full.

The move to bring the administration to an immediate end was opposed by law firm Collyer Bristow, who acted for former owner Craig Whyte when he took over at Ibrox.

The law firm are being sued for £25million damages by Duff & Phelps over their role in the takeover last year.

But Lord Hodge allowed Duff & Phelps to exit as administrators with partners from accountancy and audit firm BDO coming in to oversee the winding up the old company.

Joint administrator Paul Clark of Duff & Phelps last night thanked fans and players.

He added: “I wish the very best for Rangers, under their new owners, and the fans who have been unstinting in their support for the club.”

I quote company not Football club, now mankymob feck off go watch your games and get off our forums and radio shows, stop writing pish in the papers and lets us be.