DJ Signs Up For RTV

LeeWallaceRFC

He is Patsy No 1 and he is now working alongside Patsy No 2 Dalziel .There both taking there money from an organisation that would gladly see us wiped out .They are just clever about it . .Big Dj was already sweating like a rapist tonight being grilled about his take on the Rangers situation and he went on the defensive as per normal. Will always remember the goals as a young boy but as a Rangers pundit he is fucking hopeless

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprised clyde took him back after he jumped ship to go to RR

Same thoughts, seems strange but I'm glad he's back on Clyde. Sure he's a bit if a dork at times but I THINK he does this just to 'watch' his job is all ?

If the rhat delabitch or the fool that is 'the minister's son'.... start anything, I'm sure Derek will set em straight. No point saying much about the very thick sounding Daziel.... still he's likely looking out for his Own very well paid- for- not- doing- or- saying -much, 'job'.

For the most part when the crap hit the fan and fenians were lording it to a degree.... I don't think much info was available for DJ nor many others to have and counter with.... most were and to a degree still are in the dark about many things still to possibly happen ?

I'm sure he like many an ordinary person and will from time to time get some things in life wrong, or say the wrong thing.... remark about something on a show that some fans will get upset about ?... only natural as you cannot please ALL of the people all of the time but when it all boils down to it ... DJ is a Ranger's Great, full stop.

350 games over 13 seasons scoring 131 goals in his first spell, he was a player alright, some fans now are drooling over players after 10 minutes giving them hero status, how does that stack up?

He went to Radio Clyde because they offered him a job, i dont listen anyway so i cant comment on his performance there, on the park ( where it really matters) he done the biz.

many moons ago .All well under the bridge now mate

Who can forget as a fresh faced 16 year old kid his goal that secured a 1-0 victory over them In the Scottish League Cup Final of 1970-71...or when he was 18... took over the central defensive slot when Ronnie McKinnon and Colin Jackson were ruled out of the European Cup Final in '72....These two matches alone guarantee him Legendary status....Welcome back to the fold DJ.

:21: