Meetings of Creditors.

Date: 16 November 2012 Issue Number: 27173 Page number: 3145

Publication Date: Friday, 16 November 2012

Notice Code: 2455

Meetings of Creditors

RFC 2012 P.L.C.

Company Number: SC004276

(Formerly: The Rangers Football Club P.L.C.)

(In Liquidation)

Registered Office: Ibrox Stadium, Glasgow G51 2XD.

We, James Bernard Stephen and Malcolm Cohen, of BDO LLP, 4 Atlantic Quay, 70 York Street, Glasgow G2 8JX, hereby give notice that we were appointed Joint Interim Liquidators of RFC 2012 P.L.C., formerly The Rangers Football Club P.L.C. on 31 October 2012, by Interlocutor pronounced at the Court of Session.

Notice is hereby given pursuant to section 138 of the Insolvency Act 1986 that the first meeting of creditors of the above Company will be held within the Hilton Hotel, 1 William Street, Glasgow G3 8HT, on 4 December 2012, at 12.00 noon, for the purpose of choosing a Liquidator and determining whether to establish a Liquidation Committee. A resolution at the meeting will be passed if a majority in value of those voting have voted in favour of it.

A creditor will be entitled to vote at the meeting only if a claim has been lodged with us at the meeting or before the meeting at our office and it has been accepted for voting purposes in whole or in part. For the purpose of formulating claims creditors should note that the relevant date for claims is the commencement of the Administration being 14 February 2012. Proxies may also be lodged with us at the meeting or before the meeting at my office.

James Bernard Stephen, Joint Interim Liquidator

http://www.edinburgh-gazette.co.uk/issues/27173/notices/71

Date: 16 November 2012 Issue Number: 27173 Page number: 3145

Publication Date: Friday, 16 November 2012

Notice Code: 2455

Meetings of Creditors

RFC 2012 P.L.C.

Company Number: SC004276

(Formerly: The Rangers Football Club P.L.C.)

(In Liquidation)

Registered Office: Ibrox Stadium, Glasgow G51 2XD.

We, James Bernard Stephen and Malcolm Cohen, of BDO LLP, 4 Atlantic Quay, 70 York Street, Glasgow G2 8JX, hereby give notice that we were appointed Joint Interim Liquidators of RFC 2012 P.L.C., formerly The Rangers Football Club P.L.C. on 31 October 2012, by Interlocutor pronounced at the Court of Session.

Notice is hereby given pursuant to section 138 of the Insolvency Act 1986 that the first meeting of creditors of the above Company will be held within the Hilton Hotel, 1 William Street, Glasgow G3 8HT, on 4 December 2012, at 12.00 noon, for the purpose of choosing a Liquidator and determining whether to establish a Liquidation Committee. A resolution at the meeting will be passed if a majority in value of those voting have voted in favour of it.

A creditor will be entitled to vote at the meeting only if a claim has been lodged with us at the meeting or before the meeting at our office and it has been accepted for voting purposes in whole or in part. For the purpose of formulating claims creditors should note that the relevant date for claims is the commencement of the Administration being 14 February 2012. Proxies may also be lodged with us at the meeting or before the meeting at my office.

James Bernard Stephen, Joint Interim Liquidator

http://www.edinburgh...7173/notices/71

Cheers for posting, will be added to my list that the "PLC" is being liquidated and not the "club1872" as the BBC always say. :rolleyes:

Got my letter from BDO today about RFC 2012.

You know their secretaries in London get £90 an hour, in Scotland £58 an hour. Absolutely shocking.

:matron:

I think someone is pulling your plonked there.

There is now way one of there PAs get £90 an hour, a manger at Deloitte will be lucky to get £30 an hour. Now what they charge the client per hour will be totally different but still a pa would not be charging.

I think someone is pulling your plonked there.

There is now way one of there PAs get £90 an hour, a manger at Deloitte will be lucky to get £30 an hour. Now what they charge the client per hour will be totally different but still a pa would not be charging.

It's in the letter, there is no "plonk" pulling going on. No obvious "plonk" pulling anyway.

I didn't think it was right. This is it verbatim:

In accordance with best practice I provide below details of policies of BDO LLP in respect of fees and expenses for work in relation to the above insolvency.

The current charge out rates per hour of staff within my firm who may be involved in working on the insolvency follows: This in no way implies that staff at all such grades will work on the case.

(Along with various others)

Support/Secretary £90(London) £58(Scotland)

The rates charged by BDO LLP are reviewed each year and are adjusted to take account of inflation and the firms overheads.

It also says, "Time spent on casework is recorded directly to the relevant case using a computerised time recording system and the nature of the work undertaken is recorded at that time. Units of time can be as small as 3 minutes."

:ohmy:

Should have been a liquidator.

Got my letter from BDO today about RFC 2012.

You know their secretaries in London get £90 an hour, in Scotland £58 an hour. Absolutely shocking.

:matron:

I remember the days when I could keep my secretary in bed for £15 an hour and all the wine she could drink between mouthfuls of ....................

Legal secretaries in Scotland get about £15k to 18k a year (or per annum if you are posh) so not sure where £58 per hour comes from, and I have 22 years experience in the legal world so I know that the girls are not getting £120k per annum. Most of them deserve at least double for putting up with lawyers all day. What's this to do with Fitba again?