B-OPs 2 - nothing new

cushynumber

Really dissapointed in B-OPs - 2. I just dont see anything here that couldn't have been done by simply adding maps to B-OP's 1. There some new guns but , sorry the games a real letdown and the formulae felt tired when I played it.

I dont think the main screens are as user friendly either in terms of updating your class etc and it just looks like a bit of a fuckup.

Not a patch on MW2 not I dont see me playing come xmas.

Zombie mutiplayer is good - but again nothing really groundbreaking here either.

Overall I am very dissapointed.

Not sure what people expect from an FPS game.

The basic premis of ALL these games is "run about a map, shoot the enemies, don't die". There is not much "new" you can bring to this game style.

The Pick10 sytem is kewl but Ive found once i get the guns i want i very rarely unlock anything new.

The new guns could do with some balancing, I don't really mind but the SMG's are deadly & can even beat AR's in a distance battle which isn't right but that's a minor gripe.

For me, its a good game and I'm happy to keep playing

You know, for every attachment there IS a counter, if you hate Target Finder, use Blind Eye.

The hardware issues are separate from game play in my eyes. I'm not sure what people expect from CoD these days?

As a games producer, you have to make the game accessible to a vast array of players, skill level & playing styles, after all .. they are a business and want the game t appeal to the masses, so the masses will buy the game.

Personally, I like the game, I think there is a broad range of map types both large and small, within these maps there is the room to have either close quarter battles OR long range sniping (if thats your style).

Stop looking for whats wrong in the game, pick up the controller & just have fun, don't take it so seriously ... you'll enjoy it better !!

Not sure what people expect from an FPS game.

The basic premis of ALL these games is "run about a map, shoot the enemies, don't die". There is not much "new" you can bring to this game style.

The Pick10 sytem is kewl but Ive found once i get the guns i want i very rarely unlock anything new.

The new guns could do with some balancing, I don't really mind but the SMG's are deadly & can even beat AR's in a distance battle which isn't right but that's a minor gripe.

For me, its a good game and I'm happy to keep playing

I know what your saying - but for £50 notes - I was just kind of hoping for more...while at the same time not being to sure what it is i was looking for. Maps are lovely though. hate International waters.

I actually like the game when i can play it. Connection wise has disappointed me especially since it has become a skill matchmaking connection instead of ping based matchmaking. If i want to face off against good players all the time with a not so great connection then i'll play League Play but i don't, i want fun games with good connections!

Guessing you mean how colourful it is compared to MW3?

Sort of.

More so towards movement. Perhaps it's because I play Hardcore and every kill is earned, you really need to keep an eye on every part of the screen for any movements from those trying to blend in.

If you don't concentrate, you get your arse handed to you.

Sort of.

More so towards movement. Perhaps it's because I play Hardcore and every kill is earned, you really need to keep an eye on every part of the screen for any movements from those trying to blend in.

If you don't concentrate, you get your arse handed to you.

I've never played hardcore before I'm no where near good enough :lol:

restricted to playing bots til my poweline adapters come then I can get online. feeling really good with the game but will be hard to tell until I get online. Only played last CoD for a week or so so looking forward to this one.

Core is MUCH easier than HC.

In HC, the map is only there when a UAV is up, in core it's online all the time, you end up chasing the dot.

In core you can fire your gun to your hearts content, no risk of killing your teammate, in HC you have to be accurate, otherwise you will TK and eventually get kicked, also your score streaks have to placed with care or, again, it's a TK and eventually booting.

Core is MUCH easier than HC.

In HC, the map is only there when a UAV is up, in core it's online all the time, you end up chasing the dot.

In core you can fire your gun to your hearts content, no risk of killing your teammate, in HC you have to be accurate, otherwise you will TK and eventually get kicked, also your score streaks have to placed with care or, again, it's a TK and eventually booting.

So a sentry gun will take out your team mates as well?

You have 30 health in Hardcore so accidently hitting a teammate with your War Machine while shooting an enemy could get you kicked if done enough. Not sure if it is Ricochet like in MW3 where you died for shooting your teammate.

So if its a genine mistake then you get booted seems harsh.

What about that KYR Speedy guy who keeps team killing as a troll on YouTube he does about 3 or 4 on purpose most videos.