Alex Thomson "Tax-Evasion" Tweet

TheNuts

we are in some kind of warped reality right now - just in case people are jumping in too quickly and ignoring the obvious, i just want to go over what is currently occuring in Scotland.

Rangers were pilloried for months, acused and slandered of something that no judgement had been passed on.

when we were found innocent, not only were there no actual real apologies, but instead, we have a respected (and i'm sure he is respected outside of Scotland) journalist ignoring the verdict and calling for more investigations. if this was any other case, people would be compasionate toward the wrongly accused. i really dont understand how it is possible that a supposed outsider (i.e. not brought up in the Glasgow bubble) can feel so passionately towards this.

I think he's been to a few matches at the piggery so he's probably just another bitter dimm with an agenda.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we are in some kind of warped reality right now - just in case people are jumping in too quickly and ignoring the obvious, i just want to go over what is currently occuring in Scotland.

Rangers were pilloried for months, acused and slandered of something that no judgement had been passed on.

when we were found innocent, not only were there no actual real apologies, but instead, we have a respected (and i'm sure he is respected outside of Scotland) journalist ignoring the verdict and calling for more investigations. if this was any other case, people would be compasionate toward the wrongly accused. i really dont understand how it is possible that a supposed outsider (i.e. not brought up in the Glasgow bubble) can feel so passionately towards this.

And while called for more investigations fails to call for an investigation in to leaked information.....

I do,because him and his ilk have done untold damage to our club and us as supporters.

Check out his twitter page,his likes and photo's etc,lots of funny wee pics from around the Gallowgate with the JOlly craicsters.

This guy has a huge international profile and MAc gobbidygook,mcglone,McLaughlin,daly and all know this.They have played him like an auld fiddle,and his hubris won't let him back down.

We must make sure him and his kind get so badly burned that it never happens again.

I have no problem with journalist exposing the truth,no matter how unsavoury it may be,but this has been a well thought out and executed plan by the celtic-minded to destroy not only our club,but also our way of life.

They made it a shameful thing to be a Protestant,or from a Protestant background by insinuating over the years,links to nazism,kkk and the demonisation of the working class Protestant.

It's a fucking war mate.

1 thing they can't accuse us off is Nazi Supporting, their Church helped the bastards to escape to South America while ROI let's them stay.

It's an odd one and even stranger that he’s not told where to go. Rangers really does seem to gain nothing for its contribution to Scottish society. I’m sure this guy would be told to fuck off (and probably in print) anywhere else.

I've been living in England for a few years and don't see a lot of Scottish or C4 news, so I maybe wrong, but I knew very little about this guy before the summer. Does he have a record of working on Scottish issues?

It's as if he's just appeared out of no where, jumped to the front of the bandwagon, and now attacks our club and support all the time. His position with channel 4 makes him one of the worst for me.

Cunts like this don't really give a toss about doing justice to the subject, as it's all about them and ‘their news'. His attempt to make out he was in danger was a fine example of 'developing a story' to suit himself as he is a 'brave journalist' who goes where others fear to tread :lol:

Meanwhile real freaks like murdo macleod and other old players are in no danger, often joking about the discussions and banter they have with Rangers fans.

Our football's dependence on a 'big bad' old firm means it will always be promoted in a negative way and unfortunately we supporters pay the price by being unfairly labelled. It must be what interests attention seeking sharks like thomson. He’s really just a media version of craig whyte and should be shunned from all sides and told to fuck off by our media.

The thing that annoys me the most though is that Rangers supporters always seem to be cast as the ‘villains’ in this old firm script. Been that way for far too long.

Surely that tweet on it's own is enough for SDM to sue his lying arse till he's sleeping in a box in the street.

What would channel 4 say?

He would just say his tweet was a mistake, shit how easy it is for pricks like him to get away with this type of rubbish. He wants attention and should be ignored. His employers are the people who can do something about him but it would probably take an organised campaign to worry them.