Our TV contract runs out at the end of this season.

nvager

BT are buying up content having won the EPL rights. ESPN on the other hand are almost certain to have exited the football market by the end of this season.

It will be Interneting to see what happens both with us and the SPL. I would consider investing in the infrastructure needed to get rangerstv to the point all our games are just streamed there (until the return to the SPL). Yes the SFL own the rights so we can't sell them. Well then buy the whole SFL rights and set up an SFLtv website and stream the other games there.

Existing TV contracts all have buy out clauses so deals with the likes of Alba can be worked round. ESPN are likely to have their European deals bought out by BT with effect from next season

BT are buying up content having won the EPL rights. ESPN on the other hand are almost certain to have exited the football market by the end of this season.

It will be Interneting to see what happens both with us and the SPL. I would consider investing in the infrastructure needed to get rangerstv to the point all our games are just streamed there (until the return to the SPL). Yes the SFL own the rights so we can't sell them. Well then buy the whole SFL rights and set up an SFLtv website and stream the other games there.

Existing TV contracts all have buy out clauses so deals with the likes of Alba can be worked round. ESPN are likely to have their European deals bought out by BT with effect from next season

I am sure I read a few weeks ago that the SFL were looking to launch an internet TV channel themselves.