Why do we allow guests on our forums?

BillyFC

Although i'm not very technical, surely we can limit guests. to only reading the original posts, and if they want to see, or read replies, make them have to register. ? :7325: WATP.

I have seen this on other forums, could possibly be workable, but i dont have any idea how that would effect the site financially.

Guests also aren't always from the great unwashed side of Glasgow. Most of the time I read the forums from my work computer and don't log in, so I'd appear as a guest at any given time unless I log in to post or answer a survey.

Guests also aren't always from the great unwashed side of Glasgow. Most of the time I read the forums from my work computer and don't log in, so I'd appear as a guest at any given time unless I log in to post or answer a survey.

Second this... You could never log on at work

I have seen this on other forums, could possibly be workable, but i dont have any idea how that would effect the site financially.

I'm now a member :) But been a guest for around 2 years. I am an RFC Supporter.. Never joined Follow Follow.

Or the other various sites..Wasnt able to be a guest

Thank you