Liquidation & "Newco": a part of Rangers' history, not the end of it!

RockwellGers

First ever post, apologies if it's perceived to be generic. Hey don't bully the new guy!

At the 140 year celebration match, amidst the atmosphere, I realised fully how laughable it is for people to say that it's not Rangers we're watching. Those guys wearing the Rangers shirts? The Famous Glasgow Rangers, have some respect you imbeciles.

First ever post, apologies if it's perceived to be generic. Hey don't bully the new guy!

At the 140 year celebration match, amidst the atmosphere, I realised fully how laughable it is for people to say that it's not Rangers we're watching. Those guys wearing the Rangers shirts? The Famous Glasgow Rangers, have some respect you imbeciles.

Glasgow Rangers ? mmmmmmmm

the club didnt newco or liquidate, its a separate entity which has had no break in history and carries on doing what it does.

breaking world records and welcoming the chase from our rivals.

2013 will bring the justice, all thats missing from making our recovery complete.

"Everyone has to go through it to begin with I'm afraid"

Indeed!

BEARGER, I actually went to school in Lochgilphead in Argyll, moved to Perth about 10 years ago.

And yeah I was using the terms liquidation & newco merely as keywords in reference to the whole fiasco ;)