John Hartson

Whats your opinions on him bears? Heard an interview the other day about how he was desperate to sign for us and was about to be paraded with De Boer and was told at the last minute that we couldnt take the risk with him..

Says he was devastated at the time as was blown away by his welcome and the Club..

I know he is one of them, but I have never heard him say a bad word about us and always speaks highly about the gers..

Would you have taken him back then?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats your opinions on him bears? Heard an interview the other day about how he was desperate to sign for us and was about to be paraded with De Boer and was told at the last minute that we couldnt take the risk with him..

Says he was devastated at the time as was blown away by his welcome and the Club..

I know he is one of them, but I have never heard him say a bad word about us and always speaks highly about the gers..

Certainly took his frustration out on us.

Can you put a link up where he talks highly of Rangers.

Cheers

Where do you sit in Ibrox again?

I'll get a link from his interview, think it was talksport...I usually read him column and always has good things to say about us, think THEY treated him shitty in 2006 when he found out on Sky Sports he was being released...Since then I think he has had regrets about which club he joined

Admin,we've got a live one here.....

I'll get a link from his interview, think it was talksport...I usually read him column and always has good things to say about us, think THEY treated him shitty in 2006 when he found out on Sky Sports he was being released...Since then I think he has had regrets about which club he joined

please dont post links to the bald welsh wanker man. NONE of us want to see or read it.

Think he was the best striker I saw play against us for them bar Larsson.

Yes, would loved to have signed for us, as him and De Boer would have been frightening combination.

End of the day he didn't - ironic as it was due to a dodgey knee, yet Prodan and the like made it through previously - and the rest is history.

As a pundit, don't think much of him...simple man...

He put the boot in plenty this year.

I would have taken him before he became a fat prick and a tim to boot, yes.