What is the status of our kit deal for next season?

JMac_88

I expected to have heard by now, who the chosen manufacturer for next season would be.

Especially seeing that a couple of months back Green was talking up Adidas /Puma and that a deal was meant to be concluded awhile back.

I fully expect it to be a manufacturer with close ties to SportsDirect/Mike Ashley due to his involvment in the club.

But saying that Warrior would not be bad move either, they apparently was intrested at onepoint.

They appear to be building a wide range of teams for their portfolio, recently added Sevilla to their growing list.

Would make sense for a brand like Warrior to want to have Rangers under their portfolio. Would also help with our expansion into the American Market.

I bet the deal has been finalized already and they currently know who the new manufacturer of our kit for the next season.

I remember someone on this forum saying that the deal needed to be concluded by a certian time, in order for the manufacturer to start producing the strips etc

Would be nice for the Club to announce who our new manufacturer for the next season will be.