'No Bigger Club Than Liverpool in the EPL' - Sturridge

Senna

Depends. Who won more county cups? :lol:

In all seriousness though. I put Liverpool in the same bracket as united in terms of size. I've never said otherwise. I do believe man u have a bigger all round package though.

I dont class either the league cup or the world club cup as a major. Maybe that's just my opinion.

(tu)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will answer anyway :lol:

I don't think you can include a tournament that most other countries don't even have. Putting aside the fact that some clubs don't take it seriously, if you compared "major" trophies of an English club versus Spanish, Italian or German then including the league cup skews the figures and gives a massive advantage to English clubs.

Most nations don't take their national cup seriously either.

That'll explain your hate for Liverpool then, but there's absolutely no way you can call them "below-average" with a straight face.

I don't mind Everton based on the hatred for Liverpool... they are below average - most overrated club in Europe.

Because Manure are shite in it.

They then pretend they didn't try and therefore it doesn't count.

Taig like thinking.

Would be a cracker of a comment if it wasn't for the fact only 2 clubs have won it more and United have won it 3 times in the last 8 seasons.

It doesn't work like this. There's a reason Alex Ferguson jumped at the chance to manage Man Utd, even though their claim to be a big club (which they were) was based on past glories.

If Liverpool are no longer a big club, neither are Rangers.

You're right, neither Liverpool or Rangers are big clubs, that explains why Liverpool comfortably sell out every league game and the Gers average 47k, and both clubs have won the odd trophy along the way....so how do you define a big club?

You're right, neither Liverpool or Rangers are big clubs, that explains why Liverpool comfortably sell out every league game and the Gers average 47k, and both clubs have won the odd trophy along the way....so how do you define a big club?

I think you might have misread my post.