The Adventure Is Over - Time To Kick Ass

billmcmurdo

..."The adventure" is not over for me Bill, i,m enjoying our rise back to the top. Obviously the standard of football is not the greatest but thats just where we find ourselves at this point in time.

The young players are doing a grand job and would mostly have never got their chance a year or two ago and seeing them develop is refreshing..As for the "cabal".?..they will get theirs,only a matter of time.

I'd much prefer to win/work our way back to the top than be given a 'hand up'.

I reckon we're capable of doing it and we're actually going through a change of producing teams, with the use of our youth, that will add to our overall improvement in the future.

Still, I understand the frustration in that article.

There is indeed criminality going on with impunity at the moment, but they're so carried away by their successes so far, eventually they will be brought to book.

Unless of course every politician in Britain decides to become worshipers of Rome and fascism

no pressure the future is as it has always been we win everything that is put in front of us,with our continued support we will rise and rise,right now its all about 3 points and winning everything my brothers,i cant wait to hear there screams as we march back up these leauges as they try everything in their power to stop us ,then they will remember their is a fucking army of us staring them in the face for we are the people of this nation there will be no surrender.

I disagree with this 100% (except the opening paragraph about leaving Scotland ASAP)

The adventure isn't over - it's only just beginning. I don't think most fans are bored with playing the wee teams - I think we're still getting quite a buzz out of it. I know I am.

Ask the fans "where do you want to watch The Rangers - Berwick or Pittodrie" and you may be surprised by the answer.

There are ethics in a snake pit. Just not amongst the snakes.

You don't ask a snake for a leg-up out of the pit - you climb out yourself.

"But Rangers Football Club is the rock upon which they will break themselves" - yes, they will break themselves by not being with us - and by not having us around to finance their club. If we are 'fast-tracked' back to playing those clubs who wished us dead, then we are ensuring their survival - and at our expense.

The old adage "If they play on the streets, we will watch them on the pavement" has been proved right, and will continue to be proved right. We have shown that Rangers can not only survive in the wilderness, but can turn that wilderness into a garden, while the rest of the country withers in a drought.

I agreed with your blog yesterday, and hopefully will tomorrow - but not today.

No to reconstruction. No to fast-tracking. No to Scottish Football.

I disagree with this 100% (except the opening paragraph about leaving Scotland ASAP)

The adventure isn't over - it's only just beginning. I don't think most fans are bored with playing the wee teams - I think we're still getting quite a buzz out of it. I know I am.

Ask the fans "where do you want to watch The Rangers - Berwick or Pittodrie" and you may be surprised by the answer.

"But Rangers Football Club is the rock upon which they will break themselves" - yes, they will break themselves by not being with us - and by not having us around to finance their club. If we are 'fast-tracked' back to playing those clubs who wished us dead, then we are ensuring their survival - and at our expense.

The old adage "If they play on the streets, we will watch them on the pavement" has been proved right, and will continue to be proved right. We have shown that Rangers can not only survive in the wilderness, but can turn that wilderness into a garden, while the rest of the country withers in a drought.

Interesting take on this. I dont always enjoy Bills blogs however I do think he has raised good points. It is a snake pit we are in but hey if a hand was offered to get us out I would take it in a heart beat. Do not get me wrong here I would rather we worked our way through the leagues but who cares if a leg up was given, I am passed caring now as no-one appears to care about us unless we decide not to turn up at their ground because they dont get our cash.

Interesting take on this. I dont always enjoy Bills blogs however I do think he has raised good points. It is a snake pit we are in but hey if a hand was offered to get us out I would take it in a heart beat. Do not get me wrong here I would rather we worked our way through the leagues but who cares if a leg up was given, I am passed caring now as no-one appears to care about us unless we decide not to turn up at their ground because they dont get our cash.

Who can offer us a hand? Every snake in Scottish football is in that pit. So a hand out can only come from someone outside of Scottish football.

agree with every word of this but mate do you have a job????? Your never off here

Who can offer us a hand? Every snake in Scottish football is in that pit. So a hand out can only come from someone outside of Scottish football.

Million dollar question WHO would offer their hand. I dont know but if a hand was offered either in or outside I would take it. Why I hear you say I would rather be in top league with greater exposure, generating more revenue, so if the oportunity arise to move out of Scotland I would rather be in this position than further down the leagues

Million dollar question WHO would offer their hand. I dont know but if a hand was offered either in or outside I would take it. Why I hear you say I would rather be in top league with greater exposure, generating more revenue, so if the oportunity arise to move out of Scotland I would rather be in this position than further down the leagues

Being in Div 3 is generating far more exposure than we normally got winning the SPL.

Being in Div 3 is generating far more exposure than we normally got winning the SPL.

You could be right but if we had the oportunity to move outside Scotland we would never be perpared for it, I think that is the angle im coming from, transferring from a top league would be much smoother and more attactive to other clubs that are thinking along the same lines as ourselves

All scottish clubs have a vote on the league reconstruction, its their choice as equal members and rangers have to go with the wishes of the majority, even if its the wrong decision, its democratic.

We all talk and know about the corruption going on and so do all the clubs and yet they accept it, so therefore they must support it and put their trust in the leadership. That leaves us out in the cold to go alone, but where, uefa/fifa control all the national league bodies. Does or will it mean a break away league form uefa control of like minded teams, but as i have said earlier, they all support the uefa controled league bodies. Ally mccoist says we have friends in the spl, your having a laugh Ally.

No we have no friends, we have equal counterparts who vote for themself, but the biggest problem is they have no money now or in the future. Thats the key to rangers battle plan, keep all money within, give nothing to any of them, after all its a democratic right.

We have to accept we are equal members with other clubs in scotland, but oppose and continually question the evil cabal even into the courts if needed to get rid of them although i think bill mcmurdo senses that its gone to far hence the blog.

Where would i like to see rangers play, England of course, because were British. :7325:

Yes mate I do have a job, thanks.

But I have quite a bit of time off recently, and being stuck away from home, I don't really have anything better to do.

Hope that's ok ;)

Suppose its the place to be eh .Im sure id be the same if i had lots of time on my hands.You always talk sense ill give you that :P

Suppose its the place to be eh .Im sure id be the same if i had lots of time on my hands.You always talk sense ill give you that :P

:thumbup:

I like to think that I mostly talk sense (though some will disagree) - but I'm certainly not immune from the odd bout of idiocy from time to time :D