Leagues over maybe a cup

It was over the day we allowed Ross fuckinh County to embarrass us the way they did.

The Dundee game compounded it, but if we were level going into next week then we would at least be hopeful for a victory. Now a victory means very little.

Bottom line is we absolutely fucked it royally. Again.

19 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Absolutely but it shows the state we are in - supposedly going for a league title and could quite easily drop points tomorrow 

Aye we're a fucking mess. We have been for a long time, and I fear we will be for a long time to come.

12 minutes ago, Bydo said:

It was over the day we allowed Ross fuckinh County to embarrass us the way they did.

The Dundee game compounded it, but if we were level going into next week then we would at least be hopeful for a victory. Now a victory means very little.

Bottom line is we absolutely fucked it royally. Again.

We fucked it for sure that day. But if we are honest with ourselves then we know that if it hadnt have been that day it  would have been against dundee ( it sort of was as well) or it wouldve happened tomorrow. It would have happened sooner or later cos its what these players do. Sure as night following day they wouldve fucked it with their lack of mettle under pressure. 

Im a bit more more optimistic than some on here though. Not for this season obviously, but im confident that the manager knows that he needs to gut this squad of the serial losers. I hate using that cliched expression but im afraid thatd exactly what they are. If the glove fits.

18 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

So do we. The idea that we don't, or that those of us who are being "negative" are enjoying this is fucking mental, frankly. 

Why you can’t just take it game by game instead of this woe is me constant self flagellation is genuinely beyond me.

It’s very unlikely we’ll win it but your constant posting about being absolutely certain we won’t, constantly looking at the next game as dropped points and shitebag players etc. is draining as fuck.

Barring incredible luck where we recruit exceptionally well compared to them when they inevitably spend more money, if Clement can’t engineer a win against their current side there next week I’m not sure where a win there is ever coming from.

We’re more than capable of it but needs everyone on it.

9 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Interestingly, Shankland done fuck all today, apart from give away a penalty

their season was done when we beat them in the semi-final.

32 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Aye we're a fucking mess. We have been for a long time, and I fear we will be for a long time to come.

The bulk of this squad will start next season - Roofe and hopefully Jack going makes no difference they never play anyway. Barasic is done so another waste of a jersey and no loss. Next to nothing sellable apart from Butland so we’ll see the bulk of this side starting next season again 

Unless Clement can work some miracle I think we are fucked for long enough 

11 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Interestingly, Shankland done fuck all today, apart from give away a penalty

He played Furuhashi onside for the first goal as well. Everybody pushed out bar him.

38 minutes ago, Bydo said:

Bottom line is we absolutely fucked it royally. 

A victory next week at least keeps there game v Killie tricky, especially as we play on the Tuesday and they play catchup…

If we lose next week then it becomes irrelevant 

Aye we bottled it weeks ago. Fucking shite but it is what it is. Looking forward to the next season under clement and I hope he makes the changes needed. 

need to win that cup now. Not doubt about it. 

16 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Rot set in v Motherwell.

Was a fucking disgraceful performance.

They got away with only because of Hearts winning the next day.

Yup. The first time we could apply even the slightest bit of pressure, folded at home. Papered over by the fact they got beat the next day so it was just left at that