Perish Policy And Cunning

billmcmurdo

Is it true that Graham Spiers said the 'Rangers cheated' on BBC radio yesterday?

If this is true, shouldn't the club take him to task (via the courts) on this?

Whyte not paying the tax man could be interpreted as cheating but I never heard him say it although I only listened to part of the show. He did say CG was playing to the gallery.

Whyte not paying the tax man could be interpreted as cheating but I never heard him say it although I only listened to part of the show. He did say CG was playing to the gallery.

I would be surprised if there exists a single Bear who would give any kind of fuck what Odious Creep thinks... A sniveling lying weasel not worthy of debate.

we never hear of hearts cheating funny enough

I would be surprised if there exists a single Bear who would give any kind of fuck what Odious Creep thinks... A sniveling lying weasel not worthy of debate.

If he is spouting this agenda driven pish on national radio, in my opinion, he should be challenged and taken to task on it by the club.

Step up Mr Traynor.

Your right mate and I was going to delete my post as I wasn't wanting the post hijacked by us talking about that prick.

Campbell Ogilvie is also muttering that the SFA probably wouldn't step on our way should we have an exit strategy so as the post says keep believing and there would be nothing better than to ban these Rangers haters from the press rooms should we ever get to a new league. That would be just punishment for their slander and they and their employers would be seething.

Your right mate and I was going to delete my post as I wasn't wanting the post hijacked by us talking about that prick.

Campbell Ogilvie is also muttering that the SFA probably wouldn't step on our way should we have an exit strategy so as the post says keep believing and there would be nothing better than to ban these Rangers haters from the press rooms should we ever get to a new league. That would be just punishment for their slander and they and their employers would be seething.

If we got into the big leagues down south we'd have the mainstream media at Ibrox,not the bigoted Schottish version :7325: