Scabwatch

WVB

Dunny hope your right mate but a couple of things i would like to see for me .If there's fans of ours I hope the players don't go to them at the end as what a kick in the teeth that would be to the majority that listened to club in first place ..Also if these few hundred fans get us bad headlines then I would ban every last one of them

I hope they dont either but I can see it happening.

Same with McCoist, no doubt he'll thank them after the match.

Will be a two fingers up to us all.

There might be a few local Rangers supportering weans there that dont get the chance to see their heroes & the odd Rangers supporter that just can't 'bear' to miss the game. I certainly would'nt brand anyone that goes a scab. I think though that the large absence will show other clubs that Rangers fans are sending a message & they better listen...... :cgreen:

Whilst they are entitled to go if they like, they are going in the knowledge their presence will be used against Rangers.

In my book that makes them traitors.

There should be no action against them personally, but as a group they should be ashamed.

Any trouble, even if started by other fans, will be blamed on us. If we had nobody there, they couldn't do this.

Idont agree with what these people going there but the last time i looked this was a free country.

this is a fallacy.

Our country is not free, we cant even sing songs at the football without running the risk of being jailed.

I'll not consider those people as Rangers fans.

They made their selfish choice!

Some guys standing in a train station decked in Rangers colours and you don't consider them Rangers fans?

Chances are they are most likely to be Rangers fans.

I'll not consider those people as Rangers fans.

They made their selfish choice!

Selfish how? Maybe they think there team needs them?

I'll ask it again should we have been given preferential treatment because of who we are?

I know the vote was not normal behaviour but when the spl/ Sfa forced a vote did anyone expect them to vote yes? If so why?

The reason we nearly went under was the fault of two men David Myrray and the spiv. Do DU hate us? Fuck yeah but who cares? This boycott is petty and embarrassing! Now we have bears calling fellow bears "scabs"??? Wtf??

An almost impossible task has been made even harder by this fucking petty dummy oot pram style boycott !!

In case anyone hasn't noticed the boycott has hardly made them go bust either the sooner we ditch this victim card the better! They voted us into the 3 rd division same as fucking Livingston and Gretna it's what we all wanted anyway?

Fucking scabs now I've seen it all on here!!