Reality and player ratings

nvager

The reality is that Ally had little or no time to bring in a good squad of players.

The squad he got in a few days has been good enough to see us through the third division unless a disaster strikes.

He may or may not be able to add to the squad in September - let's hope so because we all know that this squad is severely lacking in quality.

My hope is that the league is won quickly and we can blood a lot of youngsters. My dread is that we go on a losing streak after a loss of confidence.

We have been let down badly by some senior players and some players just do not seem fit enough. Templeton, Black, Shiels and Little should have been much better today.

Ratings for today: (out of 10)

Alexander - 5

Faure - 3

Perry - 2

Cribari - 2

Wallace - 3

Little - 3

Hutton - 5

Black - 2

Shiels - 2

Templeton - 2

Sandaza - 2

Hegarty - 3

McKay - 2

Naismith -1

Management team - 2

Sad day all round.

Neil Alexander - 4

Sebastian Faure - 3

Ross Perry - 2

Emilson Cribari - 2

Chris Hegarty - 3

Lee Wallace - 5.5

Andrew Little - 2

Kyle Hutton - 5

Ian Black - 2

David Templeton - 4

Barrie McKay - N.A

Fran Sandaza - 2.5

Kal Naismith - 3

Hutton was clearly not our worst player he was pretty decent in the 1st half but non existent in the 2nd.

Neil Alexander - 4

Sebastian Faure - 3

Ross Perry - 2

Emilson Cribari - 2

Chris Hegarty - 3

Lee Wallace - 5.5

Andrew Little - 2

Kyle Hutton - 5

Ian Black - 2

David Templeton - 4

Barrie McKay - N.A

Fran Sandaza - 2.5

Kal Naismith - 3

Hutton was clearly not our worst player he was pretty decent in the 1st half but non existent in the 2nd.

Yes My thoughts too. He at least tried. Black was poor and got sent off, but people have different opinions.

Only Wallace for me gets close to pass marks for trying to drive us forward and playing some decent crosses, although dire defending for their third.

Templeton showed no desire. Reminds me of Chris Burke, great for a couple of games then MIA for the next eight.

Ian Black should never have been signed... kid-on hard man who has lost the battle in midfield in far more games than today.

Only Wallace for me gets close to pass marks for trying to drive us forward and playing some decent crosses, although dire defending for their third.

Templeton showed no desire. Reminds me of Chris Burke, great for a couple of games then MIA for the next eight.

Ian Black should never have been signed... kid-on hard man who has lost the battle in midfield in far more games than today.

Its all about opinions mate and i have to disagree with yours .Temps was very poor today as he has been last few weeks but lack of desire??? no way .He never hid unlike some who were a disgrace .

For me only Wallace gets pass marks.

Both Cribari and Perry were shocking .Faure not great

Hutton was ok first half but quiet second

Shiels was pathetic as was Black

Up front Sandaza is not the answer and Little made no impact.

Big match but sadly our keeper was not strong enough today .For me partly do blame for first and third goals.

The third one was a terrible read and the 1st goal was pathetic.

He has not been convincing of late

Ref was a disgrace as he let at least a few Utd players away with bookings and he couldnt wait to send our players off.

McDowall,Durrant,McCoist in last 10 minutes never once showed any anger; frustration or animation at ref for his decisions or players for there shameful effort so they all get a fat fucking zero

Best bet on the in play market was us getting one /two players sent off .

Who was it that said this ref is a good one???

thought keeper was slow going dowen at first goal.dont rate Black some seem to shine in div3.Templeton still to prove himself longterm.

I think Templeton has played his usual 3 good games a season already. Do not like his attitude over the past few weeks,selfish on the ball,lazy off it and when things do not work out he seems just to give up.