Finance Guy on Clyde SSB

WadeWilson

Keevins - Rangers went into receivership with debts of £100Million

Absolutely clueless.

Has been alleged that keevins was in financial shite at the end of the last millennium and allegedly bailed out by someone.

Hearing his name again and the alleged 4 priests at his daughters wedding, one wonders if any of the four linked to the cardinals homosexual acts that he has admitted.

Yeah and DJ (who apparently says nothing) pulled him up immediately, highlighting that the figure was baed on EBT figures which never materialised.

Hugh sheepishly said "yeah, we'll .... tens of millions of pounds"

Credit where it's due guys.

I heard that, you could hear keevins spew.

Yeah and DJ (who apparently says nothing) pulled him up immediately, highlighting that the figure was baed on EBT figures which never materialised.

I know £90 million silly mistake

aye ok maybe... :) but he would have too have left scotland forever if he had missed that one. Keevins is at it.

Has been alleged that keevins was in financial shite at the end of the last millennium and allegedly bailed out by someone.

Hearing his name again and the alleged 4 priests at his daughters wedding, one wonders if any of the four linked to the cardinals homosexual acts that he has admitted.

FFS ED, that did make me LOL. I had to explain to my better half what I was laughing at, being a good Govan bearette she found it funny as well. :thumbup: