If not Ally then who?

The Dude

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Derek Adams, Derek Mcinnes, Billy Davies. Ian Holloway.

Holloway is a good shout but cant see it happening. Mcinnes and adams would probs want to buy shite spl players, Billly Davies I don't know a lot about, I think a European assistant lookong to step up would be the best bet and roght now gio is ticking all the boxes.

Folk are having a laugh if they think we'll get any decent foreign manager. And any British manager would go to England before us, unless they were Rangers men.

I think Ally should be given another season. If things dont go well Id expect him to step down.

Folk are having a laugh if they think we'll get any decent foreign manager. And any British manager would go to England before us, unless they were Rangers men.

I think Ally should be given another season. If things dont go well Id expect him to step down.

Rangers is still a big job.

You have a real chance of European football and the chance to win trophies which most managers will crave (obviosuly the very top coaches are not going to come). To say we have no chance of attracting decent managers is fairly silly imo.

Dodgy sex game with Tommy Sheridan....

Allegedly

Well allegedly rangers are cheats who have deprived children of textbooks and soldiers of supplies.....you believe everything you read in the papers?

Honestly some of you are fucking pathetic....trying, weather it's a "joke" or not, to use an alleged and sensationalised tabloid article about someones legal private life as a way of determining who would or wouldn't make a good manager! Get our more and stop believing the shit written in the press!

Well allegedly rangers are cheats who have deprived children of textbooks and soldiers of supplies.....you believe everything you read in the papers?

Honestly some of you are fucking pathetic....trying, weather it's a "joke" or not, to use an alleged and sensationalised tabloid article about someones legal private life as a way of determining who would or wouldn't make a good manager! Get our more and stop believing the shit written in the press!

Calm doon man.

But the papers only print the truth! :BELM:

Why does Van Bronckhorsts name keep coming up?

One of the main criticisms against McCoist's appointment was that he had no experience and now we have people touting GVB for our job when he has absolutely no experience either.

Don't get me wrong it's an interesting suggestion, but I think my point stands.

Mccoist has no experience ?

He started in management in 2004 with Scotland that's 9 years ago , been his own man for 2 years.

How much more experience does he need ?

I would take billy Davies to overhaul the hole youth and scouting network .

Mccoist has no experience ?

He started in management in 2004 with Scotland that's 9 years ago , been his own man for 2 years.

How much more experience does he need ?

I would take billy Davies to overhaul the hole youth and scouting network .

That isn't true. He was only a coach. The difference between being a coach and being a manager is huge.

Holloway is a good shout but cant see it happening. Mcinnes and adams would probs want to buy shite spl players, Billly Davies I don't know a lot about, I think a European assistant lookong to step up would be the best bet and roght now gio is ticking all the boxes.

Holloway turned Adam into a 8 million pound player by playing him in his natural position. I think Holloway can get the best out of players and can spot them, just because Rangers are in the 3rd division! it dose not mean managers will not want to come to us. Rangers in the 3rd division or not is still one of Britain's, worlds biggest clubs.

Rangers are at a rebuilding process ATM and it would be a great job for the likes of Holloway, Holloway could build and plan for the future of getting back to spl and champions lg. This Rangers job is a great job to have. Its still a attractive job to have.

Its scares me the amount of pish Ally has signed and he is talking about john Daly ffs. when will this pish stop? Signing the likes of Daly, tells me that Ally has a plan that has been the same from he has took over.

That isn't true. He was only a coach. The difference between being a coach and being a manager is huge.

Yes true , but was he walking about with his eyes closed ? 7years as assistant and 2 years as manager isn't enough experience to manage ?

Holloway turned Adam into a 8 million pound player by playing him in his natural position. I think Holloway can get the best out of players and can spot them, just because Rangers are in the 3rd division! it dose not mean managers will not want to come to us. Rangers in the 3rd division or not is still one of Britain's, worlds biggest clubs.

Rangers are at a rebuilding process ATM and it would be a great job for the likes of Holloway, Holloway could build and plan for the future of getting back to spl and champions lg. This Rangers job is a great job to have. Its still a attractive job to have.

Its scares me the amount of pish Ally has signed and he is talking about john Daly ffs. when will this pish stop? Signing the likes of Daly, tells me that Ally has a plan that has been the same from he has took over.

Getting Holloway sounds too good to be true. If he'd be willing to join us it'd be fantastic! Holloway & Green are very honest and outspoken which I like. With those two running things we'd get some classic moments that's for sure. :lol:

I could just imagine Green phoning Holloway and asking him if he wants to become manager of the Rangers. Holloway wouldn't just turn round and say NO.

He would give it serious thought, he would know what comes with the Rangers job. Ibrox with full houses, Murray park, one of the best training facilities in europe. And a crack at the champions lg. Dont fool yourselfs! Rangers are still a very attractive place to come to. Not many managers get a chance to manage a great club like Rangers.

I love the thought of a new manager coming in and playing nice football but still winning.

They also sign youth and scout youth! Catch them early and work with them.

You see DUtd on the young guys they have. GMS and Russell are brilliant to watch for me

I agree with you, I just think Holloway has ambitions for palace and wants to manage in the EPL, he is a very good manager and would probs command a high fee