Comparing the UB with the GB - Chris Graham

Carsons Dog

Middle class Tory tosh from Chris Graham, football is one thing but civil liberties are under threat and no one was happy in December when the coppers felt they could give it some stick at Ibrox.

Spineless fuckers are outing themselves en masse here tonight, don't let me see any of you complain when our wonderful Old Bill even up the score, as they surely will at some stage.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Great read.mr ryan fuck you ya cunt.it was an illegal march ILLEGAL fucking politicians do my fucking nut rite in.last year our club was In serious trouble a community facing job loses and how many politicians stood up none.a bunch of fannies want to organize a protest without permission and some the wanks get arrested and he's writing to Alec salmond fucking waste of space.im gonnae start selling drugs in shettleston and when I get caught I'll be expecting him to get me out.

Middle class Tory tosh from Chris Graham, football is one thing but civil liberties are under threat and no one was happy in December when the coppers felt they could give it some stick at Ibrox.

Spineless fuckers are outing themselves en masse here tonight, don't let me see any of you complain when our wonderful Old Bill even up the score, as they surely will at some stage.

Hurting.

Yea, there are.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hurting.

Haha, its like young conservatives on this thread - a disgrace to the working class men who made our club great and worked the docks and mines under the threat of police intervention should they raise a cough. Didn't realise this was a right wing forum, that's not what Rangers means to me but then again I was a Bear well before Murray arrived.

Haha, its like young conservatives on this thread - a disgrace to the working class men who made our club great and worked the docks and mines under the threat of police intervention should they raise a cough. Didn't realise this was a right wing forum, that's not what Rangers means to me but then again I was a Bear well before Murray arrived.

So were many on here. It is just you spout utter drivel. Now you should be aware that Protestant Scotland used to be a Tory stronghold... Back to our roots then reading your pish.

Different case entirely. The fans at Ibrox were standing watching the game in a football stadium.

The scum were trying to march 1.6 miles down a main road on a busy Saturday afternoon, taking at least half an hour, when there was a game on nearby and they didn't even ask for permission, which at least gives the police time to co-ordinate alternative routes for traffic.

So were many on here. It is just you spout utter drivel. Now you should be aware that Protestant Scotland used to be a Tory stronghold... Back to our roots then reading your pish.

I preferred Labour up until recently (I have come to terms that they are not now the party of yore and have shifted away from all leading parties), and they were once more selective that the Tories as to who could join - history has proven those working class Glaswegians that voted Tory in the early 20th century to be fools of the highest order.

Different case entirely. The fans at Ibrox were standing watching the game in a football stadium.

The scum were trying to march 1.6 miles down a main road on a busy Saturday afternoon, taking at least half an hour, when there was a game on nearby and they didn't even ask for permission, which at least gives the police time to co-ordinate alternative routes for traffic.

Cheers for the reply Oleg but that fact just makes it worse, we see it differently bro.

I preferred Labour up until recently, and they were once more selective that the Tories as to who could join - history has proven those working class Glaswegians that voted Tory in the early 20th century to be fools of the highest order.

What when Britain was Great Britain?

Still no actual footage of the alleged "police brutality"?

How surprising. :rolleyes:

The thing is, everybody knows, or at least should know, you get the camera on your phone out immediately and start filming.

Even the police know that they'll end up in shit if they caught on youtube battering someone, these days.

I had to laugh at the scum shouting "shove yer cameras up yer arse", just as their mates were all getting their cameras out and vocally encouraging others to do the same.

There must be some footage of a daft tim recording the police whilst telling them simultaneously to "get that fucking camera aff me!"

Tims and irony. It's the gift that just keeps giving.

I preferred Labour up until recently (I have come to terms that they are not now the party of yore and have shifted away from all leading parties), and they were once more selective that the Tories as to who could join - history has proven those working class Glaswegians that voted Tory in the early 20th century to be fools of the highest order.

Especially in Glasgow and Monklands. ;)

Good article, rather surprised as had Chris down as not a supported of TUB, 100% correct that these 2 groups have nothing in common and never will. Taken from STV website ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ, which describes itself as a "a broad front of anti-fascist, anti-racist and anti-sectarian Celtic supporters. Utter nonsence! :rolleyes:

Good article, rather surprised as had Chris down as not a supported of TUB, 100% correct that these 2 groups have nothing in common and never will. Taken from STV website ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ, which describes itself as a "a broad front of anti-fascist, anti-racist and anti-sectarian Celtic supporters. Utter nonce-sense! :rolleyes:

At least it says "describes themselves as" rather than merely "are".

Hope you don't mind me modifying your words related to their mind set. It just seemed to work nicely.

(tu)

Especially in Glasgow and Monklands. ;)

The all encompassing Labour, Eh?

I personally knew Tom Clarke, and he deliberately denied certain people jobs within the council.

The main issue of the campaign was allegations of sectarian bias on Monklands District Council, which included the constituency (see Monklandsgate). It was alleged that the council, controlled by Labour members, had favoured spending in Coatbridge, a predominantly Roman Catholic area, over Airdrie, a mostly Protestant area; and that councillors had unfairly influenced council employment policies. Proponents of the allegations of sectarianism noted that all seventeen Labour councillors were Catholics.[5] Nicholas Wood of The Times said it was "one of the dirtiest by-election campaigns of recent times".[6] On the night of the electoral count, Liddell was spat upon and called "scum" and a "Fenian bastard".[7] In her victory speech Liddell claimed the SNP had "played the Orange card", something which Alex Salmond strenuously denied.[8]

Both Liddell and Ullrich wished to avoid focusing on the allegations. Liddell initially supported the council, but towards the end of the campaign, she became critical of it. Her criticisms were strongly opposed by Tom Clarke, Labour MP for Monklands West and former Provost of Monklands Council.[5]

At least it says "describes themselves as" rather than merely "are".

Hope you don't mind me modifying your words related to their mind set. It just seemed to work nicely.

(tu)

(tu) OK seeing it's you I'll let you off, you write better than I anyway :lol:

Good article. I only know a few fans that support teams out with Rangers and celtic. Every one of them describe celtics away fans as a nasty bunch of scumbags. Always on the look out to provoke and take the chance to vandalise the host ground.