Signing Prediction

savenosouls

In an ideal world we could sign the Dalys of the world and they would do a job but tbh I doubt they have the stomach for it or the willingness to help the young players along.

Would rather keep the Little's the Templetons to help our kids along with any quality coming in being under 26 and with a future with us.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry im jst gettin back to yi mate. Naw naw, no need for that mate and id never question u in the regard, so i hope you dont think thats what i was sayin. Ive jst been told something different. Im also goin on the fact i think it would be a horrible mistake to bring him back, ive made my feelings clear RE him so i wont go back over it again, bt its safe to say i dnt think hes fit to wear a rangers jersey.

He will be back mate.

Sorry im jst gettin back to yi mate. Naw naw, no need for that mate and id never question u in the regard, so i hope you dont think thats what i was sayin. Ive jst been told something different. Im also goin on the fact i think it would be a horrible mistake to bring him back, ive made my feelings clear RE him so i wont go back over it again, bt its safe to say i dnt think hes fit to wear a rangers jersey.

Is there a jersey that would fit him?

apologies lol. on the lash!

Would be happy with Bikey and Wilson as our centre backs next season.

Bikey would be a great signing. Experienced in the Prem and Champ which is a far better league than SPL. Strong and quick with a nasty side. Anyone know a right back and our defence would be sorted ?

If Ally says he wants 10 signings heres who I would go for :

GK - Samson and Bell

RB - Wotherspoon or Ryan McGowan

CB - Danny Wilson and either Bikey or Alex Pearce

CM - Paul McGowan and either Bridcutt or Gomis

RW- Chris Burke ( short term )

FW - Daly ( short term) K Miller ( short term ) Scott MacDonald ( short term )

Thats 11 :)

With Wallace, McCulloch, Templeton, Little , MacLeod, McKay , Shiels and Black to add to that it gives us a squad of 19 decent players and fill the rest with true prospects and we will breeze the league and give decent showings in the cups !

If Ally says he wants 10 signings heres who I would go for :

GK - Samson and Bell

RB - Wotherspoon or Ryan McGowan

CB - Danny Wilson and either Bikey or Alex Pearce

CM - Paul McGowan and either Bridcutt or Gomis

RW- Chris Burke ( short term )

FW - Daly ( short term) K Miller ( short term ) Scott MacDonald ( short term )

Thats 11 :)

Yer having a giraffe right?

Hes out of contract. Worth a phonecall. You looking for another wee late night argument again ?

He's being chased by Norwich, West Brom and Sunderland.

He's not going to come to Rangers. It's best to be realistic in what we can get, we are struggling to convince SPL talents to move to the second division never mind potential premiership ones.

Yer having a giraffe right?

Always thought he was a rigjt pain in the arse when he played against us and he's still scoring goals in the Championship.

Thought Paul MacGowan would have been more controversial. Ugly fucker. You can tell he is one of them.

But was good every time we pkayed St Mirren and was excellent in the semi and final of the League Cup. Thought he ran it.

He's being chased by Norwich, West Brom and Sunderland.

He's not going to come to Rangers. It's best to be realistic in what we can get, we are struggling to convince SPL talents to move to the second division never mind potential premiership ones.

That one was prob a bit unrealistic tbf.

Gomis would do the same job for a third of the wage at this level.

That one was prob a bit unrealistic tbf.

Gomis would do the same job for a third of the wage at this level.

Gomis always looked a player when he was with United, was disappointed we missed out on him first time around. His energy and drive would be a god send in our current midfield.

In about 8 months we will be finding out.

He wont score 5 goals in open play this season, hes shite, and his record the last few years proves that. Why would we sign him? Because he was banging in goals for us 3 years ago at a time yer granny could have hit 20 a season?

Scott Macdonalds been a bigger hit than him in england and thats saying somethin, and kenny miller was hammering them in for us when Boyd finally got the fuck out of his way. People want to see attractive football, with kris boyd in the side? Aye ok

Always thought he was a rigjt pain in the arse when he played against us and he's still scoring goals in the Championship.

Thought Paul MacGowan would have been more controversial. Ugly fucker. You can tell he is one of them.

But was good every time we pkayed St Mirren and was excellent in the semi and final of the League Cup. Thought he ran it.

Have always said McDonald was as good as Hooper and was glad when he left them, still wouldn't take the cunt at Ibrox even though he played his part in changing the Helicopters direction on a certain special Sunday.