Signing Prediction

savenosouls

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was actually going to ask if you have a source, you know Lee's brother then?

Perhaps!!!! :-) - it was mentioned in passing as possibility as his contract is almost up at Carlisle (and he is a bluenose) - I'm not sure he'd be high on my list of prefered signings - but horses for courses - 2nd division and on to the first!!!!!

Perhaps!!!! :-) - it was mentioned in passing as possibility as his contract is almost up at Carlisle (and he is a bluenose) - I'm not sure he'd be high on my list of prefered signings - but horses for courses - 2nd division and on to the first!!!!!

I know Lee so could check this out, as in we had contacted him?

I know Lee so could check this out, as in we had contacted him?

I know no more than I have said above - it was no more than a "throw away" comment I heard - I'm not trying to dangle a hook - thought I'd throw it out there - so everyone else "take a chill pill"!!!!

I know no more than I have said above - it was no more than a "throw away" comment I heard - I'm not trying to dangle a hook - thought I'd throw it out there - so everyone else "take a chill pill"!!!!

You said it was mentioned as a possibility, If Lee has said he'd come to Rangers it doesn't surprise me but I'm asking if we have made contact to prompt that?

You said it was mentioned as a possibility, If Lee has said he'd come to Rangers it doesn't surprise me but I'm asking if we have made contact to prompt that?

Sorry I don't know the answer to your question - The matter of contact from Gers was not mentioned in the 2 liner I heard.

I think so too.

He's far more dynamic than either Black or Hutton are and he would be a good foil for MacLeod.

I agree he would be a good signing. Would also take Kevin Thomson if he could prove his fitness. Dean Furman who used to play for us is also out of contract in the summer. Captain for Oldham and plays for South Africa national team.