Jim Traynor

ps95v7

We don't pay him a six figure salary to sit scratching his fat arse and write a school newsletter.

1) you pay him fuck all, 2) how do you know he is sitting and scratching his arse? and 3) who mentioned a school newsletter?

Are you another knob that provides zero constructive input?

The question is do we think the book Jim writes for Charles takeover will be a fictional one or a biography!

Has traynor maybe been to blame for Charlie's faux pas of late....has he been writing the speeches? Seriously though I bet he is telling Charles he has been a fanny giving our enemies ammunition against us!

I'm prepared to give him more time. Getting to grips with all of the information surrounding the takeover and stuff last year for the book is bound to take time in wading through it all and then writing the true and complete account. Doing the best possible job on this is, in my view, important in what would be an important account of Rangers' history. And I'm sure that between Jim T and Charles it will be forthright and hard hitting in all the right places.

I had understood he is also working on how Rangers can maximise its revenues from media / TV rights so that would put him into the mix in dealing with the future approach to TV contracts. Stuff like improvements in how Rangers can exploit rights in showing Rangers games on various internet / mobile devices to generate revenue is also bound to be taking some time to develop. Stuff here could be important sources of revenue for Rangers downstream.

So I'm ok about giving him more time to deliver. Would, however, be good if he took some of the weight off Charles in fronting up to the media. A combintation of Charles, Jim T, Ally and Walter should be a powerful team in dealing with the media and the potential for that will, I hope, be realised in the months to come.