This mess will be sorted within the next week IMO

KingKirk

According to reports today Walter is now seeking a meeting with Charles. Now for many fans the only reason there is, so much backing for Green is due to Walter now being part of the board(myself included) If Walter was to walk away am sure the support for Green would no longer be as strong.

If these reports are true then it's a big few days for Charles and his consortium. Should Walter walk, Charles and his team must follow.

Walter has been involved with the Blue Knights so he really cant be relied upon to be completely impartial. Or are you just jumping on the bandwagon of this weeks media driven hysteria hoping to destabilise the one man who has stood up for Rangers against all the haters. Or is it you obsession with our manager and your wanting to protect his position at all costs? This fucking stinks!

If you want to believe all this has been made up to sell paper, Then you aint learned anything from the past 18months Question for you, Why hasn't Green took actions against said papers. If all that's been said is lies and shit as you say? Afterall there getting there info from a proven shit teller himself.

I'll tell you what I've learned in the last 18 months, that the papers will try anything say anything and do anything to bring down Rangers. Who won the tax case? who were cleared of gaining an unfair sporting advantage? Your just shitting yourself that the manager will get the bullet! You should be fucking ashamed of your :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: :cgreen: self!

According to reports today Walter is now seeking a meeting with Charles. Now for many fans the only reason there is, so much backing for Green is due to Walter now being part of the board(myself included) If Walter was to walk away am sure the support for Green would no longer be as strong.

If these reports are true then it's a big few days for Charles and his consortium. Should Walter walk, Charles and his team must follow.

Absolute bollocks!!

Many a TBK supporter invading RM today, peddling their devisive bile.

If there is a time for solidarity, it is right here, right now, otherwise we will be doing the job for the haters and our club will perish at worst or seriously weakened to the point that we are sullied at every turn by Liewell and his cohorts.