Blue Order & Union Bears

topgoalie

Without a doubt they have been the highlight of my season supporting Rangers.Their sheer enthusiasm brings a bit of atmosphere to a stadium that has sadly lacked it this year.Good on them,and they always uplift me at games,pity i could not say the same about the football we have to endure.............

Really ? The highlight has been the union bears and not winning the league? seems odd

Think you know what i meant,going to Ibrox this season has not really been an uplifting experience,in most of the games,or has it?????

The strange thing about the singing section is that in some ways I think it inhibits singing from elsewhere they never draw breath - and in many ways that is admirable - but there is no spontaneous singing anymore - I also know there is no easy answer as folk don't sing without some on field impetus! Should there be two sections - one in either corner to at least spread the singing?

Think you know what i meant,going to Ibrox this season has not really been an uplifting experience,in most of the games,or has it?????

I know but i think its tragic that you think the union bears has been a highlight, going to ibrox and watching good winning football should be the uplifting experience but weve not had that so i cant really blame you thinking that

I know but i think its tragic that you think the union bears has been a highlight, going to ibrox and watching good winning football should be the uplifting experience but weve not had that so i cant really blame you thinking that

To be honest,its not the first time today,that i took my attention off the onfield shennanigins to watch all them bouncing about in the corner,just a tad more uplifting than the expected dross on the pitch.Pretty sad really,i never thought in my 30 odd years of going to Ibrox,that i would take my eyes off the game to watch the crowd ffs.

The strange thing about the singing section is that in some ways I think it inhibits singing from elsewhere they never draw breath - and in many ways that is admirable - but there is no spontaneous singing anymore - I also know there is no easy answer as folk don't sing without some on field impetus! Should there be two sections - one in either corner to at least spread the singing?

Some great points there.

OK a sensible post so I'll take seriously.

The nature of them means they sing throughout but that's not to say that the vast majority of the stadium don't react to what's happening on the pitch nor for that matter do those in BF1 and if a song was to break out in the Copland that BF1 wouldn't join in.

Its just that what we're seeing on the pitch is so dramatically shite and uninspiring that you only hear BF1 period.

I,m going to be honest - i admire the enthusiasm and the effort these guys put in

but i prefer the old days which the football on the pitch and how the team played

reflected the fans input and the players needed a kick up the arse they soon knew it.

I dont agree that they,re would be no singing if the section wasnt there

and spontaneous signing and real not orchestrated will find its way back.

It,s a sign of the times through modern football stadiums and not a dig at the uber fans

they have a right to do their bit but they have to remember they are PART only of rangers fans

and their views only represent them not the majority .

Charles Green deserved better treated he cared when we were at our lowest

and if any song was going to be sung it should be for scum Craig whyte,

I,m going to be honest - i admire the enthusiasm and the effort these guys put in

but i prefer the old days which the football on the pitch and how the team played

reflected the fans input and the players needed a kick up the arse they soon knew it.

I dont agree that they,re would be no singing if the section wasnt there

and spontaneous signing and real not orchestrated will find its way back.

It,s a sign of the times through modern football stadiums and not a dig at the uber fans

they have a right to do their bit but they have to remember they are PART only of rangers fans

and their views only represent them not the majority .

Charles Green deserved better treated he cared when we were at our lowest

and if any song was going to be sung it should be for scum Craig whyte,

Spontaneous singing isn't stifled by a tiny wee section in the Broomloan Front.

That point of view is insane.

Spontaneous singing isn't stifled by a tiny wee section in the Broomloan Front.

That point of view is insane.

It is when the Copland (or anywhere else) start a song and the UB sing a completely different one.

I sat in there last season and it happened plenty of times.