Charles Green is now history.....

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bollox.

Indeed you responding to a thread that you felt not needed had the opposite effect of putting it at the top of the board again....where it got a few more replies.

See what you did there? :pipe:

Thanks. :pipe:

always the dichotomy when responding to crap! but I would rather you knew it was crap than worry to much about giving you the bump!

i think that is confined to this forum, where I sit in the Mainstand the feeling was that Green going was the requirement that gets us moving onwards and upwards once again.

Couldn't disagree more, in the Main Stand where I normally sit especially.

The dross on the park, which is the most important thing at the end of the day, is hurting Ally's legendary status.

The football has been poor, like it or not, Ally deserves to be given a season when there is no off field distractions.

If that happens and things do not improve then by all means he should go.

Some people just come on and blurt out a lot of shite, they seem to like comparisons, when anyone with half an ounce of sense can see that the situation we are in, cannot be compared to anything else in our History "EVER"

I think we as a support have been spoiled with success and now that we are going through the toughest period in our history and struggling a little (not all Ally's fault) we aren't adept to it and the first reaction is "get Ally out". Lets face it, we aren't the Rangers of old anymore, the majority of our team is young boys who have never been in a first team atmosphere. Not ideal.

Our main aim was to win the third division and we did that, would it be fair to sack him because he never won the fucking glorious Ramsdens Cup? Get real.

I think considering we have a bare bones squad that we had no time to assemble, and with all the shit that he has been dealt this year, McCoist has done not too bad. Certainly not brilliant, but he has met the remit.

I will judge Ally when he can manage Rangers in a season that we dont have boardroom/financial/embargo troubles. Hopefully that will be next year.