More on Whyte and friends

BEARGER

It just makes me acutely aware of how little I know about business finance and how little of what Whyte was - and is - up to is visable to the average man on the street.

I dont like the start of that last paragraph though - "events at rangers are serious". Everybody else is keen to tell us Whyte doesn't have a let to stand on and his case is a joke, yet some people appear to see his case as an investment oppertunity!

I used to subscribe to PE but halted a good few years ago when this 'Slicker' arsewipe used to take regular pops at Rangers and our situation long before we'd heard the name Craig Syhte.

I'm not saying this stuff is wrong or that it is not relevant (it is), but I read that with a grimace on my face because I knew it had been written by that 'Slicker' fuck-pig. :angry:

I'm convinced he gets most of his "Rangers information" ( :angry: ) from Philth Multi-names.

Arsewipe to arsewipe basically. :sherlock:

Another example how business men behave like criminals yet appear to be out of reach of the law..

Stealing money (millions) from pension funds and calling it business/investment.

This is going to rumble on for some time coming and in the end nothing will ever happen and those business men will continue to plunder struggling business.