BBC get their grubby mitts on another internal Ibrox document

Senna

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very interesting read mate i would say its not far away from what Green had for us in the future, we will never know now as he's gone lets see what happens with Mather in charge.

You think Green was involved in this? With it's 'act mature' incantations in light of his 'google eye' comment and the demands we be respectful in a vocal way whilst referring to a colleague as his 'little paki friend'?

I know how I felt about Green and his insistence that we report fellow supporters for singing naughty songs - surely his two faced ways didn't run to this extent?

All of that before we even think about his fabulous words and plans for us - without knowing who passed this damaging document to the BBC. Because - beyond doubt in my mind - this document being leaked was surely intended to cast Green in a good light.

It's been a massive own goal if that's how poorly the outcome was anticipated. Because, if the document is not fake, it makes Green and his supporters look anything but mature or respectful and should pose serious questions regarding their ability to do the best for Rangers at all.

Aye? What convinced you?

The policy statements about signing only good players and not crap ones? How to spot players with a dodgy attitude?

I was disappointed in the lack of detail myself - just what would they do with players who refused to, or simply could not, 'act mature'? What if they signed an independently minded player who refused to participate in NLP voodoo sessions?

Neuro Linguistic Programming. Whit next?

:000000082:

I read the document - we should hope it's a fake FFS.

We should be doing NLP. That would be a smart move but people like yourself and no doubt Ally etc would dismiss it out of hand immediately.

And it's fairly obvious which players have a dodgy attitude a lot of the time. Regular bad press, too many sending offs, disciplinaries, etc.

We should be doing NLP. That would be a smart move but people like yourself and no doubt Ally etc would dismiss it out of hand immediately.

Why NLP? How do you know McCoist isn't already an advocate of the voodoo? Are there other mind-bending techniques that might be more suitable? Will one mind-control programme suit all players? Is it drones that the document intends to create?

The document claimed that NLP is dead good because it helped England win the Rugby world cup. But, they have only won that title once. Does NLP wear off after an indeterminate period? Who would know when it's failing and what would they turn to thereafter?

We know that NLP has no scientific basis at all - so how will they decide on who is qualified to teach it to the drones players? Just a good guy with a cetificate who seems decent at it? Or one of it's most famous exponents?

Most importantly of all - do you think NLP will help or hinder the plans to have one and all willing and able to 'act mature'?

Why NLP? How do you know McCoist isn't already an advocate of the voodoo? Are there other mind-bending techniques that might be more suitable? Will one mind-control programme suit all players? Is it drones that the document intends to create?

The document claimed that NLP is dead good because it helped England win the Rugby world cup. But, they have only won that title once. Does NLP wear off after an indeterminate period? Who would know when it's failing and what would they turn to thereafter?

We know that NLP has no scientific basis at all - so how will they decide on who is qualified to teach it to the drones players? Just a good guy with a cetificate who seems decent at it? Or one of it's most famous exponents?

Most importantly of all - do you think NLP will help or hinder the plans to have one and all willing and able to 'act mature'?

Sounds like you don't really know what NLP is with your "voodoo" comments.

It a very good tool for focus and getting more out of sportsmen. That extra inch that extra mile.

From sleep patterns to training to the actual game. Sports psychology is used by most of the British Olympic team for example, and it gets more out of them. Every little helps.

Winning mentality, focus from minute 1 to the final whistle.

I'm all for everything that will improve each player and the team.

I would probably start by sourcing who the most successful athletes use and get them on board, rather than "just some guy with a certificate".

5 years ago we reached a Euro final with a squad full of players some would argue are amongst the worst we've ever had.

Not long before that we were a Kris Boyd guilt egded chance away from knocking Villerael out of the CL and progressing to the quarter final, with a squad full of players who were worse still.

Aye, running the club properly and winning a Euro trophy.......pie in the sky.

Some posters on here are fucking mongoloids.