Notable Rangers Fans

Raligt

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No! Trendy liberal or lefty actor type.....he is actually an Honorary Celebrity fan of Derry FC. He is from a CofS background and said he was ashamed to admit that that his relatives came from Ulster and where in the Orange Lodge....

He was on "who do you think you are " ,and all his family were loyalist (glasgow and ulster) .didn't seem overly pleased about it .

No! Trendy liberal or lefty actor type.....he is actually an Honorary Celebrity fan of Derry FC. He is from a CofS background and said he was ashamed to admit that that his relatives came from Ulster and where in the Orange Lodge....

His old man was/is a CofS minister.......sure he lived in Ralston for a time. Might have gone to Paisley Grammar

What an embarassing thread ,this one pops up from time to time and its the same shite .We found out who were fans last summer when we were on our knees .It didn't include many of these so called celebrities .It was 45.000 loyal bears that probably don't have two pennies to rub together .These celebrities ie wet wet wet , actors ,golfers and the likes can get to fuck .When we are back in the big time these runts will be first in line for tickets before likes of you and me .But do us a favour eh .Who cares what part time celebraties follow us .I

What an embarassing thread ,this one pops up from time to time and its the same shite .We found out who were fans last summer when we were on our knees .It didn't include many of these so called celebrities .It was 45.000 loyal bears that probably don't have two pennies to rub together .These celebrities ie wet wet wet , actors ,golfers and the likes can get to fuck .When we are back in the big time these runts will be first in line for tickets before likes of you and me .But do us a favour eh .Who cares what part time celebraties follow us .I

Lighten up eejay.

Season is over and we cant have every thread about boardroom turmoil or shit potential signings.

Isn't David Tennant a bear or Atleast grew up one

His family originate from Nothern Ireland his protestant side were councillers he looked up his papish relatives and joined them to watch a Derry City game.He later admitted that he felt ashamed of his protestant roots.So no he is not a bear.

Lulu used to buy her dad a Rangers season ticket every year.

Why no Alex Harvey 100% Bluenose.

His old man was/is a CofS minister.......sure he lived in Ralston for a time. Might have gone to Paisley Grammar

His dad done the Friday morning assembly when I was at the grammar.

Hes an ex-moderator of the CoS now, very nice man and I don't think he shares David's dissapointment in having loyalists and orangemen as family (tu)

His dad done the Friday morning assembly when I was at the grammar.

Hes an ex-moderator of the CoS now, very nice man and I don't think he shares David's dissapointment in having loyalists and orangemen as family (tu)

One of my old neighbours when I was married, was Pears the ex Rector.

:lol:

His parents are.Scottish and from Kilwinning mate he is right.enough.

Young Barrie is.wrong he is one of them always thought Lulu was to.

And Alan Maybury is one of us.the.story is he.was here.for a trial and it got cancelled after he got a load of abuse.from the darkside.

Not sure about Lulu but I was at school with her brother Billy and he is one of us and I think she is too, although her name may suggest otherwise.