Good piece by DR's Michael Gannon.

No.12

Sorry, but how can we "Pinch" these other teams better players when they are OUT OF CONTRACT ?

We are BUYING NO-ONE

For the first time since its inception we ARE actually using the Bosman rules to our benefit, no longer sitting at the fax machine on deadline night waiting to see who is available as no-one else wanted them !

What the harsh reality for our haters is that they "hate the Rangers, but live for the Blue Pound"

Oh and the scum moving in "different markets", i mean seriously who is kidding who here, they will be continuing to downsize their squad size and wage bill like previous years. They will rely on their mhedia friends to spin all transfers into them selling for millions more than actual and signing "stars" on mega deals that well, basically aren't ! ( see deal yesterday which was either £2m or £8m depending on what rhag you read)

The real painful part for the SPL teams is that we cannot give them a financial boost by taking their "talent", that will be left to the scum. They will support their Allies in the SPL so expect Dundee Hibernia, Hibernians and Aberdolly to "sell" the scum their better players and/or be the recipients of term friendly "Loan players"

Maybe they should be questioning those who set up the Illegal registration ban, or those who conned them into bumping us out of the SPL for "one season" ?

No you go back to your own site at Kerrydale st.If you get one rep for posting that guff then this site is indeed going downhill .We shouldnt even be buying this rag never mind posting shite from it on here.

Get to fuck you cunt.

Apparently there are 98 SPL players who are out of contract and I think this may be what the article is getting at.

These SPL clubs are pissed off cause they don't have the money to renew their best player's contracts and therefore they are afraid that Rangers take an interest in said player and take them from their team because Rangers can offer a hell of a lot more than their club can, and I don't just mean money.

NO OTHER TEAM IN SCOTLAND Has our training facilities, the passion of our manager (His skills are the subject of many debates here so I am not going into that.) who sold Rangers to the players he has signed after just one meeting, the chance to play in front of 50,000 fans every other week and sold out away games (Yeah we don't NEED to close our stands...we actually need MORE room!), playing for Scotland's most successful club and one of the world's most successful clubs.

No other team has all of that so if an out of contract player is offered the chance to remain at their current club where they will get paid poorly, play in front of empty stadia and have no chance of winning anything or go to Rangers, spend 2 years in the lower leagues developing while at the same time winning trophies before returning to the top league in triumph then it really is a no brainer.

I think the author is a bit condesending towards Championship/League One teams, look at Yeovil in the Conference a decade or so ago, now one league below the Premiership or Bradford who got to Wembley twice this season beating Wigan and Arsenal along the way. The reason many Rangers supporters want to move to lower league football in England is for the chance to move on to a higher level, the sphell is hardly better than even League Two these days. Rangers are huge, Rangers with access to English money and English leagues would be unstoppable.

I think the author is a bit condesending towards Championship/League One teams, look at Yeovil in the Conference a decade or so ago, now one league below the Premiership or Bradford who got to Wembley twice this season beating Wigan and Arsenal along the way. The reason many Rangers supporters want to move to lower league football in England is for the chance to move on to a higher level, the sphell is hardly better than even League Two these days. Rangers are huge, Rangers with access to English money and English leagues would be unstoppable.

I agree, which is what I said earlier.