Keys and grey on gers 11.15 on TS

craig79

CG had a Vision and was willing to change things at Rangers ie Coaching and Youth /Management Structure ,but People aren't willing to change and that's why Rangers will be stuck in the dreaded Scottish Leagues for ever .

He had a plan and was willing to take people on ,but certain People didn't like it as they are happy with their wee Lot.

Our Club is stuck in a Time warp and no one except him had any Idea how to change things.

Good youth coaching or a different management structure isn't going to get us out fo the scottish leagues.Who was he willing to take on because in his year or so here he never really done all that much, publicly at least, to take on the SFA or the SPL.

Why wasn't further action taken after the transfer embargo was ruled 'unlawful'?

What changes has he made in the last year that have modernised the way the club is run?

Why did he surrender the SPL prize money?

What had he done to try lessen the influence held by certain clubs over the people who run the game in Scotland?

What did Green do after the verdict of the BTC was announced? Did he go looking for apologies? Did he take action against journalists and newspapers who had for months continually ran with the 'cheats', 'hospitals & nurses and 'robbed the taxpayer' nonsense?

Another good man chased out of Ibrox by a minority fanbase RST ,and UB are well matched.

Despair the way the Club is going.

TBK will be hanging about somewhere with Bain lurking in the background

Rubbish, leave the made up stories to Walter Mitty. I would have CG back in an instant.

It seems anyone who saves a club in Scotland never gets due recognition for it. In fact the reverse.

The bunnet saved the smellies and CG saved Rangers, yet both are reviled by large sections of the fans.

Yet bizarrely some of these same fans want the return of the people who caused the bother in the first place.

I dunno why anyone bothers investing in football any more.

Your glad Charles Green gave Rangers club legend Walter Smith the seal of approval ?...fuck me...what a strange world...I would have thoughf it should be the other way round ?

fuck you ? No thanks .My point was that it appears there was no bad feeling between the two which could mean certain Pro Green supporters like myself would take comfort in that maybe there differences weren't as wide as maybe reported .