The pre season tour.

Might not be a tour. Hopefully another couple of games in England to go with Sheffield Wed and dare I say it, probably end up playing a few SPL teams as well

I dont think we will do our usual German tour as we have nothing major to prepare for at the moment opposition wise in real competition

Might not be a tour. Hopefully another couple of games in England to go with Sheffield Wed and dare I say it, probably end up playing a few SPL teams as well

I dont think we will do our usual German tour as we have nothing major to prepare for at the moment opposition wise in real competition

That would be a tour of England then :7325:

A few of us went to Germany last year and Rangers never appeared.

Did you's actually go without hearing the news the whole pre-season was canceled?

I had the lot booked Southampton, La Havre and the week in Germany. Was tempted to still go but was no long out of hospital after a kidney operation and thought best not :lol:

I've heard we're doing a tour of the Republic.

I'm telling you's all now a green away top will come somewhere down the line to just appease and appeal to the people that wanted us dead that we have moved with the times etc urgg

I'm telling you's all now a green away top will come somewhere down the line to just appease and appeal to the people that wanted us dead that we have moved with the times etc urgg

White shorts and Orange socks.

Nae doubt, we'll still get pulled up about the Orange socks mind you.

Did you's actually go without hearing the news the whole pre-season was canceled?

I had the lot booked Southampton, La Havre and the week in Germany. Was tempted to still go but was no long out of hospital after a kidney operation and thought best not :lol:

We obviously knew it was cancelled but as flight and hotel was booked, we went anyway and had a week in Germany.

White shorts and Orange socks.

Nae doubt, we'll still get pulled up about the Orange socks mind you.

If we have tricolour collars on our training gear and match day dug out gear though we will get a massive thumbs up from the media, Radio Catholic, Glasgow City Council, Cardinal O'Brian, Neil Lennon, ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ, Alex Salmond and everyone else.

Maybe something we should look into since some people think we should show others we are the bigger and better people that have moved into the 21st century :ulster:

We obviously knew it was cancelled but as flight and hotel was booked, we went anyway and had a week in Germany.

Was tempted to do the same thing myself. My digs in Germany were free anyway, but just decided to chill with no being long out of hospital but that makes me a hypocrite as if Rangers were playing I'd have put myself through it all and probs ended up back in there :D