Are we still the Establishment

frankiejo

Class Dignity Integrity all words related to Rangers before we went tits up,is it just me or am I correct in saying none of these words apply at present,It just doesn't feel like the Rangers I love and dedicate a large slice of my life to,really hope the old feelings come back and the club fight to keep all the things rangers that made us the original ESTABLISHMENT football club everybody left from before are problems needs tobe protected because these are the people that will put the CLASS DIGNITY and INTEGRITY back into Rangers I hope

Just want my old Rangers back please

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here we go super Dooper i got 10 million post and you havnt so you must be a TIm bollocks fucking annoys me

Ye don't think making a post about how Rangers have no Class, Dignity or Respect while typing ESTABLISHMENT club in caps is a bit fucking fishy? For admin purposes I'm not pointing the finger here, just highlighting why some might see your post as a wee bit taigy.....mibbe.

Class Dignity Integrity all words related to Rangers before we went tits up,is it just me or am I correct in saying none of these words apply at present,It just doesn't feel like the Rangers I love and dedicate a large slice of my life to,really hope the old feelings come back and the club fight to keep all the things rangers that made us the original ESTABLISHMENT football club everybody left from before are problems needs tobe protected because these are the people that will put the CLASS DIGNITY and INTEGRITY back into Rangers I hope

Popcorn teeth follower.

Ye don't think making a post about how Rangers have no Class, Dignity or Respect while typing ESTABLISHMENT club in caps is a bit fucking fishy? For admin purposes I'm not pointing the finger here, just highlighting why some might see your post as a wee bit taigy.....mibbe.

im just a suffering bear desperate to get back to normal service,it's been a fucking nightmare just when you think it's going right it all starts going tits up again we are the traditional and original establishment club and you could argue that Hearts And Dundee were the other two in Scotland but sadly there fucked to sad times

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TloqFIEZJ6E

:000000082:

im just a suffering bear desperate to get back to normal service,it's been a fucking nightmare just when you think it's going right it all starts going tits up again we are the traditional and original establishment club and you could argue that Hearts And Dundee were the other two in Scotland but sadly there fucked to sad times

Go onto Jambos Kickback and marvel at the 917 page thread slagging fuck out of Rangers then come back oan here and tell me it's sad they are gon doon the shiter, newsflash Hearts fans fucking detest us and I them. The days of mutual respect and well wishing went out the fucking window, oh aboot 12 months or so ago, true colours were shown.

gogzy, Gogzy... GOGZY!!!!!!!!

They do a good spread at weddings though

thats actually my daughters name the jo part is after joe strummer from the clash an old hero of mine anyway fuck the lot of you I'm off to fill in my season ticket renewal , something most of the pathetic poster on here as never had

thats actually my daughters name the jo part is after joe strummer from the clash an old hero of mine anyway fuck the lot of you I'm off to fill in my season ticket renewal , something most of the pathetic poster on here as never had

Thanks for popping in though

Nice meetin ye....