Are we still the Establishment

frankiejo

Go onto Jambos Kickback and marvel at the 917 page thread slagging fuck out of Rangers then come back oan here and tell me it's sad they are gon doon the shiter, newsflash Hearts fans fucking detest us and I them. The days of mutual respect and well wishing went out the fucking window, oh aboot 12 months or so ago, true colours were shown.

meaning traditionally Us Hearts and Dundee always flew the union flag supported the army royal family ect ect ect

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jan 1st 1994 a big poster on here would vouch for my integrity as a bluenoseI travel 800 miles round trip to get to Ibrox And had aseson ticket for 12 years i bet half of the mouthy fuckers on here struggle to get there and probably live in Scotland ,serious post and you get fucked for it, anyone who as bad mouthed me go fuck yer selves and get yer selves a life

Jan 1st 1994 a big poster on here would vouch for my integrity as a bluenoseI travel 800 miles round trip to get to Ibrox And had aseson ticket for 12 years i bet half of the mouthy fuckers on here struggle to get there and probably live in Scotland ,serious post and you get fucked for it, anyone who as bad mouthed me go fuck yer selves and get yer selves a life

Jan 1st 1994 you say?

:shifty:

Its the internet stop takin it so seriously :lol:

It's also a Rangers forum talk about the tims being obsessed half the pricks on here are like old fucking women ,oh this bloke ain't got 10 billion post because he must have a life he must be a TIm bunch of fucking wankers

Half the pricks on here must be enjoying whats happening to are club because anyone making sensible post get shot down

It's also a Rangers forum talk about the tims being obsessed half the pricks on here are like old fucking women ,oh this bloke ain't got 10 billion post because he must have a life he must be a TIm bunch of fucking wankers

Half the pricks on here must be enjoying whats happening to are club because anyone making sensible post get shot down

Difference is though, you are a Bheast and you're posting on a Rangers forum.

The obsession that you talk of is very much in sight here, although certainly not in the manner you described.

Jan 1st 199s is a well known republican sympathiser and has been banned from here

oozes out of him TBH. his love for Jon Daly is a bit too suspect for my liking.

To the OP, you made a post saying the club no longer had any class, dignity, or integrity, and you wish you had the old Rangers back. And you honestly don't see why some people might take that to heart?

oozes out of him TBH. his love for Jon Daly is a bit too suspect for my liking.

To the OP, you made a post saying the club no longer had any class, dignity, or integrity, and you wish you had the old Rangers back. And you honestly don't see why some people might take that to heart?

He's got a new flag apparently for jon daly!

It says Jon Daly Dumbarton IRA :anguish:

Difference is though, you are a Bheast and you're posting on a Rangers forum.

The obsession that you talk of is very much in sight here, although certainly not in the manner you described.

WHAT A FUCKING BELL END YOU ARE