Are we still the Establishment

frankiejo

If yer a mate of 1st jan then you must be awrite! We're aw bears mate although people may agree with you, the way you went about making your points didn't help!

So the natural instinct is to react the way folk did, although I think most were just pulling yer pisser

yeh I know I suffer with little man syndrome big time , me and John go back he's been down here a few times,top man John is he's part of my old club bridgton 5.1

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are ye? I'm originally fae the vale. Aye there's a good few bears that are sons of the rock.

Absolutely !

I'm a true daughter of the rock originally from bellsmyre.

Absolutely !

I'm a true daughter of the rock originally from bellsmyre.

Ah cool I stayed there for about six months in the 90s... Then my mrs fru me out and I shifted back to the sunny haldane lol

I went to college wae a lassie called melissa from there! She was white with dreadlocks

I've just had a peek at your profile and as you are 20 years younger than me then there is chance that I know her as I have not lived in dumbarton for more than 30 years.

Nice to know that clydebank has not been totally infiltrated too. :thumbup:

I've just had a peek at your profile and as you are 20 years younger than me then there is chance that I know her as I have not lived in dumbarton for more than 30 years.

I'm just saying its the only person I know from bellsmyre :lol:

I didn't ask yer age, a woman should never tell :matron:

I've just had a peek at your profile and as you are 20 years younger than me then there is no chance that I know her as I have not lived in dumbarton for more than 30 years.

thats actually my daughters name the jo part is after joe strummer from the clash an old hero of mine anyway fuck the lot of you I'm off to fill in my season ticket renewal , something most of the pathetic poster on here as never had

Fuck sake mate, calm doon!!

Almost every new poster gets what you're getting right now. It's been going on since around 14/2/12.

Anyway, I understand what you're going on about in your OP. At times iy does feel we are a shell of our former selves, but what you need to remember is, we ARE a shell of our former selves.

What happened to this club was akin to a guy on a motorbike crashing at 100mph abd breaking nearly every bone in his body.

It's going to take a while to get back to where we were, we might never get there, I honestly think the team that Advocaat had was the last genuine world class team we will see playing in blue at Ibrox.

The best we can hope for in the current climate is fir us to snap up the best Scottish talent mixed with a couple of foreigners, kinda like Walters last team, but on lower wages.

The money isn't in the Scottish game anymore, if we don't snap up the best young Scottish talent, then they will end up in the Championship (Think Goodwillie and Jonny Russell)

If we can snap up those type of players, we will be able to get them reasonably cheap, hopefully develop them into Rangers class players and supplement them with the odd foreigner that we can't get a Rangers class player in a certain position.

That is the way we need to work for the time being.

Abyway, back on topic. We're still a healing patient, there is still a lot of twists and turns to come.

Just think back to Bill Struth's most famous quote, and that will help you through.

Welcome btw.

WATP!!

I never bought into this establishment club crap. It was a term put about by tarriers as some kind of justification why we were more sucessful than them, i.e we could only do it with the help of the establishment. The way the Celtic minded have infiltatrated all aspects of society I now wonder who the establishment actual refers to these days.