Nicked this from Owlstalk

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck me, must be getting old - the only one I thought of before I saw the pics was Willie Henderson !

Once saw Willie play for Wednesday I think against Cardiff they had a defender on the floor injured and Willie stood a foot onside he received the ball with no one anywhere near him and went on to score

Wow loads of touchy cunts on the day... wasn't meant as a diss was just asking..

Maybe not referring to people or teams as cunts IF you didn't mean it as a "diss" would be a start....

Really looking forward to this....Sheffield is a great night out and hopefully we will take a good crowd down! Thanks for all the info Wednesday loyal...

Maybe not referring to people or teams as cunts IF you didn't mean it as a "diss" would be a start....

Really looking forward to this....Sheffield is a great night out and hopefully we will take a good crowd down! Thanks for all the info Wednesday loyal...

No probs mate I am going to the Sheffield and districts sashbash before the game I have never been to one before

No probs mate I am going to the Sheffield and districts sashbash before the game I have never been to one before

Don't panic when we sacrafice a catholic! It happens at all sash bashes mate and its better if they are dragged kicking and screaming

Don't panic when we sacrafice a catholic! It happens at all sash bashes mate and its better if they are dragged kicking and screaming

The nearest I have been was in the Golden Last in Benidorm Ian gave me and my missus a grilling before he let us in.

The nearest I have been was in the Golden Last in Benidorm Ian gave me and my missus a grilling before he let us in.

Golden last is a great wee boozer mate! Sash bashes are good, will be good if like when we played blackpool lisa from batallion could be the singer! I prefer the singers to the flute bands but everyone is different!

It really will be an excellent day/night and hopefully you guys can get the day off work to take it in!

Its always good for us to travel in huge numbers to places and for people to see that the rangers fans shown in the media are fuck all like that! All we want is to get out our farters and have a sash bash!

What's the local police like with football fans mate? Or will they be on tenderhooks due to the shite that gets printed in the media?

Golden last is a great wee boozer mate! Sash bashes are good, will be good if like when we played blackpool lisa from batallion could be the singer! I prefer the singers to the flute bands but everyone is different!

It really will be an excellent day/night and hopefully you guys can get the day off work to take it in!

Its always good for us to travel in huge numbers to places and for people to see that the rangers fans shown in the media are fuck all like that! All we want is to get out our farters and have a sash bash!

What's the local police like with football fans mate? Or will they be on tenderhooks due to the shite that gets printed in the media?

The SYPD are total twats they tell pubs not to let football fans in and if they do and it kicks off they might take an hour to get there

You should see ours mate :lol:

If Bears have a problem getting a beer go to the Jubilee club on Claywheels Lane its a ten minute walk to the ground the home of Sheffield Rangers F.C. and there`s a sash bash on the gaffer is a season ticket holder at Ibrox and I am sure there will be a flute band

If Bears have a problem getting a beer go to the Jubilee club on Claywheels Lane its a ten minute walk to the ground the home of Sheffield Rangers F.C. and there`s a sash bash on the gaffer is a season ticket holder at Ibrox and I am sure there will be a flute band

C

What's the Gers ticket allocation for Hillsborough? I can tell you now anything less than 10K then SW FC will need to give us the home end. We have the biggest travelling support bar none. Fact!

C

What's the Gers ticket allocation for Hillsborough? I can tell you now anything less than 10K then SW FC will need to give us the home end. We have the biggest travelling support bar none. Fact!

The away end holds around 8.000 but if you sell all those you will more than likely get part of the south stand